Chapter 51 :)

*Sunday, day 59*

-Maddison's P.O.V-

"I'm horrible at this." Niall groaned and threw the threads he was trying to braid on the ground and crossed his arms like a child. Liam smirked, shoving his hands in Niall's face, showing off that he managed to understand what he was supposed to do.

"Liam, be nice." Ever scolded him, making the brunette pout.

"Sorry, Evvy." He said sweetly. She blushed a bit at the nickname he had given her, but kissed his cheek quickly, then went back to braiding herself.

"Mads." Niall whined and then rested his head on my shoulder and hugged me, his arms snaking around my torso.

"What?" I gave him a smile, making a small smile kiss his lips as well.

"I can't do it and Liam is bugging me." He complained like a 5 year old and pouted. I giggled at how cute he was and put my right hand in his hair, combing through his soft locks. His eyes lit up as I did so and he pulled me closer.

"How about you get a kiss for every centemeter you manage to get done?" I asked him, trying to motivate him somehow. He smirked and nodded, taking the threads back and sticking his tongue out a bit, trying to concentrate. I looked at him with a smile.

it made me feel happy that he was so fast to try when he found out he'd get a kiss as a reward. I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder and continued braiding my bracelet.

We're doing this special braiding thing here. I've done this a million times with my little sister, so I can do it blindfolded if I want to.

Niall suddenly held a braid, which looked really cute, cause it was kind of horrible, but he was trying.

"Look, mine gets all clumpy, but yours is perfect." He pouted at his centemeter of a clumpy braid.

"Hey, it's cute. Come here." I smiled and gestured with my index for him to move closer. Niall lowered his face to mine and I kissed his lips softly. It only lasted for about 5 seconds, but he was smiling again when we pulled away.

With a light blush on his cheeks and a smile on his lips, he continued his amateur braiding. We continued braiding and he got a soft-5-second-kiss for every centemeter he got done. He started to get a hang of it, but it still looked kinda messy.

I made 11 bracelets, all in different colours.

I then made two more. They had the same colour, yellow and I concentrated in writing mine and Niall's name on those. It took some time, but I got it done. Niall had made three bracelets by then, but he had to take it slowly to get them somewhat normal. The last bracelet was actually pretty good.

"That's it kids, you can get more threads in the art room, but we're done for today." The grown up that had been helping us make these said, but she stopped when she was my collection of bracelets. "Maddie, these are beautiful."

I blushed, but said thanks. Niall looked up and his eyes widened when he saw what I had done.

"Woah, Mads, that's impressive." Niall gushed. I smiled and gave a small shrugg.

"I've done this a couple of times." I confessed. The woman asked to take a picture of them, so I let her, after that we were allowed to go.

Niall held my hand as we began walking. I noticed Ever and Liam about to go to the park, so I quickly called their name and made Niall speed up.

"Hi, I've got something for you." I said and blushed a bit as I got out two bracelets. I handed the white one to Ever and the green one to Liam.

"You made these?" Liam asked, slipping his on his left wrist, Ever did the same and they helped each other secure the properly.

"Yeah." I said quietly. Ever gave me a hug and thenked me, Liam kissed me cheek, also thanking me, then walked away with a bye.

"Don't I get one?" Niall asked me, taking my hand again.

"You'll have to wait and see if there are any left." I said and saw hurt flash in his eyes.

"Oh..."

I smiled and handed out bracelets to all our friends. Louis got light blue, Megan got baby blue, Jessica got a light pink while Zayn got red, Harry got dark purple while Alison got a light purple, Ed got a black one, Selena got a bright pink and Miley got dark blue.

Then I didn't have any more of those.

"You only had eleven, so... I guess I won't get one?" Niall asked quietly as we sat on the pier, our fit in the water.

"Not one of those, no." I said and he sadly nodded. "Niall?"

He looked up with a small frown on his face.

"Why are frowning?" I asked him, stroking his cheek with a soft smile on my lips.

"I wanted you to give me one of those bracelets." He mumbled, blushign slightly. I giggled and kissed his nose, making his blush run all the way to the tip of his ears.

"Those are friendships bracelets, Niall. We're not friends." I said and his eyes widened a bit, then he bit his lip and looked down. "At least i hope we're not only friends. If we are, then we have an overly affectionate friendship."

He chuckled and looked up from the water again. Niall looked at me and his sadness was all gone.

He placed a hand on my cheek and pulled me closer, kissing me on the lips. This kiss lasted a lot longer then 5 seconds.

As we got more into the kiss, Niall pulled me onto his lap, making me straddle him. I didn't really mind though. Our tongues rubbed together as Niall leaned back and laid his back on the wooden planks of the pier.

As all my kisses with Niall, this was slow and sweet. He's never rough, he may be eager, but he's not rough.

We pulled away for air and my face was right over his as we looked in each others eyes.

"Definately not friends." Niall mumbled, kissing me again. And just when I got my breathing back in check...

It was great just laying there with Niall, kissing, talking, cuddling. We were all alone and the weather was nice, the water was beautiful. It was perfect.

I ended up sitting between Niall's legs with our feet in the water. His arms were around my stomach, his head resting on my shoulder.

"You know, I've got to remember to thank Simon for sending us here. We didn't wanna go, but now I don't wanna leave." Niall said and I smiled, stroking his hand that were around me.

"Yeah, it's only a month left." I sighed and his grip on me tightened. I closed my eyes and melted into his arms, not wanting to have to move ever.

"Don't remind me." Niall mumbled, kissing my shoulder a couple of times, then he sighed.

"Where are you going after this?" I questioned. His shoulders raised and fell in a shrugg.

"I'm not sure, I think we're at least starting our third album and since it'll be August, we're probably going to finish our TMH Tour in Australia." He informed me. I nodded quietly. "I wish we could just sneak you in our suitcases and bring you with us."

I giggled at the picture that appeared in my head.

"Will you still be with me?" Niall asked quietly, his voice shook slightly, but I know he was trying to sound somewhat normal.

I pulled out the last two bracelets out of my pocket and took Niall left hand and slid it onto his wrist, doing the same with mine.

-Niall's P.O.V-

I raised y left hand after I felt her kiss my knuckles. I tilted my head to read what stood there. The bracelet was yellow with dark green letters on them.

My world lit up at the words written there and I wasn't so scared of leaving this place in 33 days anymore. Those words reassured me that my old life wouldn't break us. I had Maddison even though I'd have to travel a hell of a lot and I'd be bussy, but she's here for me.

Niall&Maddie Forever