Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Megan's P.O.V

So me and Louis were in a full on slashing war, when I suddenly saw the cutest thing EVER!

"Ohmigod! Louis look!" I pointed to the waterfall and he quickly turned around. I ran to my iPod and took maybe 10 pictures of them. Then Jess turnes around and faced him. Their forhead were touching and they looked sooooo ADORABLE! I took more photos and noticed that Louis had got everyone up from the water and they were staring at those two.

Alison and the other girl came over to me and we gushed over them.

"They are sooooo cute!" Alison bounced up and down in excitment.

"I know right? Did you see the first kiss?" I asked and them and they shook their heads. I quickly took like 10 more pictures of their now full on snogging session and showed them the pictures. 

"Awww... That's adorable!" Ever cooed over their first kiss. It really was adorable. He was behind her and had one hand on her stomach and the other was interwined with hers. And he leaned over her shoulder and they kissed under the waterfall. 

I hadn't noticed until now that Ever had a tshirt on. Why is she swimming in a tshirt? I'll ask her later. 

I gather all of us and made a plan.

"Okay people, I think we should go back in the water, before they notice and then we'll ask them later, so this is not emberassing for them and everything turns awkward." Everyone agreed and we went back to what we were doing.

Jessica's P.O.V

Zayn mode his hand up and down my back while kissing me. His toung was in my mouth and I think I need air soon. I pulled back, breathing heavily.

"I could have gone longer." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not a famous singer, with superhuman lungs." I poked his chest and he chuckled. There was a minute silence where he just held me in his arms and I traced circles on his chest.

"Jess?" He broke the comfotable silence and I locked eyes with him.

"Hmm?" He looked nervous and bit his lip. How can he do this to me? Doesn't he know he looke extremly sexy doing that?

"Do you... Do you maybe wanna. go. uhm.. on a date with me?" He stuttered and looked me in the eyes. There was a little blush on his cheeks and it was adorable that he was nervous over asking me out. Just to tease him I acted like I was thinking about it. "You don't have to it yo-" I cut him off by kissing him sweetly on the lips and smiled when I pulled away.

"I'd love to and you ramble on too much when you're nervous." He blushed again and pecked my lips.

"I'd ramble more if that's the way you're going to shut me up with." He smirked and I pushed him in the water. He fell down under and I took my chance to swim away. Seconds later I got tugged under and came face to face with Zayn again. He pulled me to his body and kissed me under the water. It wasn't a long one, because I had to get air. 

When we came up for air, Megan and Louis stood there smirking, with arms crossed. 

"Wait, who weren't lovebirds?" Louis rose an eyebrow and I looked over to Zayn. He was blushing and I think I was too. He took my hand under the water and interwined them.

"We weren't lovebirds?" I put pressure on the word weren't, because we are, not were.

"Fine, fine. You pas this time." Louis poked his tounge out and I giggled. 

When we were seated on the grass, I noticed that we didn't have anything to dry us off with.

"Uhm.. Are we just going to go back in our underwear?" I asked everyone, as we were now seated in a circle on the grass.

"We can do that, or we can do something here and wait until we're dry." Liam, always the smart one. 

"I agree with Li-Li." Niall smiled, and he did he just call him Li-Li? Everyone agreed and now, what to do?

"Sooo, anyone in for Truth or Dare?" Alison piped in and I thought for a moment. 

"Truth or Dare it is!" Liam chanted.

AN! 

This chapter is not too long. I just felt like stopping there, cause then next chapter can be about the game ! I'm going to speed up the days a bit more, I think. Or else this book id going to be VERY long! :)

Comment ! Vote ! Fan ! Share !

-Dagny xx