Chapter 34 :)

*Sunday, day 38*

-Julia's P.O.V- 

I walked up to cabin 87 and rapped my knuckles against the door. I frowned when I heard some crying. The door slowly opened and a boy in boxers with grown curly hair that stuc in every direction, squinted his eyes at me.

"Hello." He croaked out, obviously just waking up from his sleep. 

"Hi." I said slowly and he blinked a couple of times.

"Zayn, please eat." A girl said desperately. The boy in front of me bit his lip and rubbed his face, standing more up. "No no no no no... You've got to eat. You just keep throwing up."

"I'm Julia." I said, making the boys eyes widen and he literally fell forward and hit the floor straight on. He groaned and threw out some profanities, then stood back up, holding his nose.

"Should've figures that out. I'm Harry." He gave me his hand, which I shook. I walked in after him and what I saw was a bit weird in my eyes, also the whole place was depressing.

Five boys and a girl. 

The blonde was crying in a pillow, a brunette with thick eyebrows was trying to comfort him. Then you had a raven haired boy sitting and looking at nothing with the girl and a brunette boy talking to him. He didn't even acknowledge them though.

"I'm guessing that's Zayn." I pointed my chin at Zayn and Harry nodded. I slowly walked forward, my boots making slight thuds on the floor. I crouched down in front of him and I'm not sure he even noticed. "Zayn." I said sternly and he immediately blinked twice and focused on me. Confusion clouded his eyes as he saw me.

"Jessica?" I shook my head and his brown eyes welled up with tears right away.

"Very close, sweety. I'm Julia." I said and he slowly nodded.

"I'm sorry. I hurt Jessica." He said, the tears running down his cheeks already. His eyes were screaming for help.

"It's okay. Jessica is a strong girl, Zayn." I assured him softly and he slowly nodded. "Show me where it hurts, sweety." I said, giving him my hands. He shakily put one on his heart and then one on his hand.

I looked down at his hands for a bit, slowly pulling up the sleeves and I wasn't very shocked to see all the scratch marks there.

"No, don't look." He said, trying to hide his arms away.

"It's okay. Look." I pulled up my sleeves and showed him mine. "It really hurt, the constant itch." He looked at my hands, then my eyes and nodded. "The itch isn't on your arms, Zayn. Your guilt is the itch." I said and he frowned, slowly nodding.

"The guilt."

"Yes, the guilt." I said and stroked his cheek. 

"What was your itch?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"My mom. My mom was my itch." I told him honestly and he nodded slowly.

"How did you get it away?" I can see why Jessica likes him. This is him on his most vunrable. He's naked now, metaforically. 

"I went to the only person I knew I could trust my heart to. She helped me. I felt lost, because my my mother had left and I felt unloved at that moment, but my little sister was there and she loved me, that way she took the itch away. She gave me what I had thought I had lost." I said and he slowly nodded.

"Jessica took the itch away?" I nodded. "Can she take mine?" He asked me. Zayn is a little lost boy at the moment. He's desperate for help, but he just doesn't know what for and how, or why. He just knows something is wrong.

"Maybe." I said and then gave him a hug. Zayn slowly hugged me back, but he did that by only leaning his head against the side of mine, his arms staying in his lap. "Are gonna get a shower so I can help you with the itch?" I asked and he nodded. I looked up and found the one with the thich eyebrows there. Clean clothes and stuff in his hands. I stood up and two boys walked into the bathroom with him. 

That left me with the girl, the brunette and blondie.

"I'm Louis." The brunette said, he smiled and gave me a hug.

"I'm Eleanor." She shook my hand with a polite smill.

"Niall." The blonde croaked out, his face getting stuffed back into the pillow.

"I'm Julia and sorry to say this, but you lot look like crap." Eleanor giggled and Louis smiled a bit, but Niall stayed quiet. "You two deserve it though." I added and now their expressions altered and they looked down in shame.

About 15 minutes of us chatting a bit, Liam, who I had found out was the one I talked to and the one with the thick eyebrows, walked out with Zayn and Harry.

Zayn went to me right away and hugged me. I smiled and rubbed his back. 

"You're like Jessica." He said with so much emotions, it nearly made my head spin.

"Yeah, we get that a lot, seeing as we're only 4 years apart." I said and the others smiled at how I treated him, even though he hurt my little sister. "Do you want to see Jessica?" His head snapped up right away and he looked at me wide eyed.

"She doesn't wanna see me." He shook his head and the tears came right away. Okay, he's really... Fragile. 

"Come on." I said and put my arm around his shoulders. I walked him out the door and he cowered away from the light a bit, making it very obvious that he hadn't been outside much.

I walked to cabin 88 and rapped my knuckles against the wood. I made Zayn sit down to the side a bit, now only I visable in the door.

The door flew open and the fermiliar dark haired girl had her back to me.

"Yes, chocolate, Ed!" She yelled to someone indoor, then turned to me and her eyes widened. "J-julia."

"Hi, sis." I smiled and she leaped into my arms right away. Jessica clung onto me and cried. 

"Oh my God, I thought you weren't gonna come back, you were sick." She said and I sighed. Why is she so smart.

"I know, but someone called me a week ago, they give me money for whatever I needed. I'm even starting in college in three weeks." I said and she smiled widely and hugged me tighter.

"Wow, those people must be amazing!" She exclaimed and I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, you know, I just talked to them. I even looked better then one of them when I was sick." I said and she tilted her head to the side in confusion. I pointed my finger to the right and she slowly stepped out the door properly, turning to see who I was pointing at.

Jessica froze when her eyes landed on the boy who was now rocking back and forth, scratching his arms again, looking completely out of place.

"Zayn?" She whispered, making his head snap up right away. His rocking slowly stopped, but his nails dug into his skin and he began crying right away. You could see the ground crumble under him as he began shaking with heart shattering sobs leaving his mouth.

I stepped aside, letting her properly step outside to see the mess that's Zayn Malik.