Chapter 15

Alison's P.O.V

I woke up all the cabins and Ed, but not the boys. We made a deal and I'm doing my job. I was now in my cabin with the girls and we were getting ready for the day. 

"We should do whis awesome matching thing!" Maddison jumped.

"Okay!" I grinned. 

"So I was thinking..." Maddie put a finger under her chin. "Black high waisted short shorts?" 

"CHECK!" Everyone shouted when they had a pair in their hands. 

"See through white shirt, with no arms?" We checked our wardrobes.

"I don't have one." Jess said and I threw her one. "Thanks."

"CHECK!" We shouthed again.

"A bright WOW coloured bra!" She smirked and we laughed, but did it anyways. 

"CHECK!" We shouted and put on the clothes. 

"Does everyone have Dr. Martens?" She asked and it was only me and her who had it.

"I have the whole collection, so you can borrow a pair from me!" I threw them a pair that matched their bras. Jessica got my bright red. Megan got my bright pink. Ever got my bright yellow and I had bright blue, while Maddison had bright green.

"I'll do hair and make up!" Jessica ran into the bathroom and we followed. "Sit down in your chairs." We sat down in the chairs infront of our mirrors.

She took Ever first and did light make up. Light blush, yellow eyeshadow, eye liner, mascare and a cute coloured lipstick.

Next was me, I got blue eyeshadow, with a bit of silver, eyeliner, mascara, light blush and lipstick.

Maddie got light green eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner, mascara and a nudeish lipstick.

Megan had baby pink eyeshadow and lipstick. Mascara and eyeliner. 

She did herself last. Jessica got red lipstick and eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

"WE LOOK SMASHING!" Megan chanted and we laughed and had a group hug. 

"Time to show those boys what they're missing out on!" Maddie smirked and laughed. We're staying strong and smiling all the time. We decided that we're NOT going to sob over the boys. 

Louis's P.O.V

Ed woke us up and the time was 8.23, so we stormed out the door, while putting on our shirts. When we came to the cantine, there was a welcoming smell. We grabbed our food and scanned the place for an empty table.

"Man! Does she have to look so good?" Zayn muttered and I followed his eyes. And there they were. They were laughing and smiling and Megan looked smoking! GAHD! Harry has to fix this! 

"Harry, you seriously have to fix this!" I nudged his rib and he nodded. 

"I know." I mumbled. "Come on." We walked to the only empty table, and that was beside them. When we sat down, my back almost touched Megans.

"I know right!" Ever cheered. "We could have done some cheerleading though."

"Yeah, like run around and clap our hand and have those mini skirts." Maddison said sarcastically. 

The boys and I ate slowly and in silence. No one said a work.

"HI EDDY!" Jessica walked over to our table, but ignored us and walked straight to Ed. "Why are you sitting here?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Cause... Dunno." He gave up and put his food down.

"Well come on then." She took his food and walked over to their table again and placed it there.