Chapter 25 :)

*Saturday, day 9*

-Megan's P.O.V-

"COME ON YOU BABY!" I yelled from the top of the stairs, looking down at Louis. He was slowly and shakily climbing them.

"I'M COMING!" He yelled, his voice wavering from a high to low pitch. I giggled and sat down, waiting for him to come.

"Sure you don't wanna ride with me instead?" Okay, that boy has been creeping me out lately. We all split into our typical groups of two and two and got one person each to follow us around. He or she is gonna start the rides for us, then they won't have to have like a million people, one on each ride.

"Yeah, I'm positive." I said flatly and then turned to look down. Louis' head poked up just then and he looked at me nervously.

"I hate hights." He said honesty in his voice. I smiled and went to him and put my hands around his neck.

"It's okay, Boobear. Lets just focus on the fun, yeah?" I said softly. He nodded shakily, taking some breaths before he sat down with me between his legs. It's like a bobslide roller coaster. Louis got strapped down with a belt and I was clipped onto his chest again, we then got this cap over us, leaving us locked inside this little box, squeezed together.

"Oh God, what the hell did you get me into?" Louis' arms went around my waist and he held me tightly. The best part about this all:

The box we're in is see through. The walls are all see through, so you can see everything, but people can't see you. One way glass kind of thing. It's not made of glass though. That would be scary.

"It's okay, Bear. I love you." I looked over my shoulder, seeing my last words relax him a bit. He bent forward and kissed me, just then the ride moved and he tensed up, his heart slamming fast against my back.

"Oh my God, I love you too, but this is fucking with my head and mind and I feel like I'm gonna shit myself." I burst out laughing in the end and just then it shot forward and my giggling changed into squeals and screams. Louis started to get used to it pretty soon and we ended up laughing. A warning came that a picture was gonne be taken and I smiled, but Louis grasped my chin and it didn't take long until our lips melted together.

We got lost in each other and didn't break free until there was an awkward cough. We looked to see that our belts were released, the little box was open and the boy stood there, looking both embarrassed and annoyed.

"That was fun." Louis smirked and got up, then bending back in to grasp my waist, lifting me out as well.

"I know right." We linked arms and skipped over to the next ride we wanted to try.

-Alison's P.O.V-

I crinkled my nose up, feeling kind of disgusted and sorry for Harry.

I knew he didn't like roller coasters, but this is not good. We took a few and he was literally a nerve wreck, the poor boy was near tears and after the fifth he told me to take one alone, cause he had to go to the loo and I found him puking his guts out.

"Harry?" I asked softly, hearing him gag behind the door.

"I'm okay." He groaned. I bit my lip and tried to twist the door, fortunately it was open. I was impressed by how fresh and clean the bathroom was, but I pouted when I saw him sitting with his back against the wall, crying.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." I ran to him and placed my bag on the ground. I took his face in my hands and felt his forhead and stuff.

"I'm fine, I'm just being pathetic." He said, waving it off and hastily whiping his tears.

"No, you're not pathetic. You should've just told me you can't handle those." I said and rummaged through my bag, pulling out my Coke bottle and unscrewing the cap, handing it to him. He gave me a small smile and took a few sips, slowly relaxing a bit. I crept beside him and pulled his head down, hugging him and letting him rest his head on my collar bone.

"I'm sorry, I'm such a party pooper." He sighed and let my sooth him, combing though his messy curls.

"Nah, I do this every year with my mom, it's not so interesting actually. Always the same." I said, not wanting him to feel guilty.

"Oh... You can go on the rides though, I'll just wait until you're done." I smiled when he moved his arm, playing with the end of my hair.

"No, we're here together. I'm not doing things without you. Just tell what you can handle and what you can't. This is basically like me and storms. I can't handle those. As embarrassing as it is, I always sleep with my mom then. I always come crying to her and sleep in her arms. It has been like that for years now." I said and heard him softly chuckle.

"That's cute." I felt my cheeks warm up, glad he wasn't looking at my face right now. We then just sat there for a bit.

Harry moved a bit and sliwly sat up. His hair was a bit flattened out and his face had regained it's normal colour. The green eyed boy looked at me for some time before he stood up and offered me his hand.

After we had gotten out of the bousbathroom we webt for some less fast and intence rides. it was a lot of fun either way.

-Ever's P.O.V- 

"Come on, Ever." Liam put on the cutest puppyface ever. He took my hands and slowly walked backwards, leading me to the biggest roller coaster in this whole park.

"But it's so big." I pouted, trying to get out of this.

"Yeah, but fun, and I will hold you all the time. Nothing will happen." Liam then managed to drag me inside and the doors were locked.

He grinned like a little boy as we engered the cart. Liam got strapped right away and I was about to run, but he quickly took my hand, pulled me down and I was fastened in the seat.

I grasped the metal thing that held me down, my breathing also changed.