Chapter 17

Louis's P.O.V

The song Boom Boom Pow came on and the girls stood ready. Jess was in the middle front, Megan to her left, then Maddison in the back to the left. Al was to Jessica's right, then Ever was in the back right.

The lads and I where seated like that too. Niall to the left, then me, Zayn, Harry and then Liam on the right side. I held my eyes on Megan the whole dance and got really horny watching her, like probably all the other boys in here. 

(AN! The dance and song is on the side)

They kicked the air once in sync and then they finished. Everyone stood up and clapped. Almost all the boys wolf whistled, hollered, shouted, etc.

"Thank you, cabin 88." Mrs. Homls said. The girls giggled and then ran off, waving to the crowd. "Now, plese put your vote in before you leave, good night." She said and then everyone started to leave. The girls then ran out from backstage, still in their outfits. I really don't mind, she looks hot in it.

"Hi, what did you think?" Maddie asked us with a bright smile. That innocent little girl. Niall walked over to her and whispered something in her ear, making her blush and giggle. Niall had a bit red cheeks too. He grabbed her hand and they ran of to the exit.

"Am I the only one who thought that was adorable?" Megan asked and we shook our heads. 

"Nope. It really was the cutest." Jess said with a wide grin. Zayn ran and picked her up in his arms. He kissed her nose and then carried her out, giving their votes to the person by te door. 

"Shall we go?" I asked the rest and they nodded. We handed in our vote to the woman and then left. "You where great by the way." I said with a smirk, then winked to Meg. She blushed a bit and looked down. Yay, I made her blush!

Harry and Al where talking, while Ever was on Liam's back, laughing and playing with his hair. I then noticed that I actually could take my chance now, make a move on Megan.

I walked closer to her and easily slip my hand in hers. She looked up at me with a confused face, but when I smiled and kissed her nose, she giggled and blushed. Megan turned back to watching her shoes.

"Who do you think'll win?" She looked up me with eyes like a child.

"Probably you. You where good in all the things you did there." I said and she smiled. I then intertwined out fingers together and rubbe her hand with my thumb. 

"Why are you suddenly so touchy?" She asked me curiously. This time I actually blushed and looked down.

"Cause I really like you and it feels good to be close to you." I said shyly, looking down on my toes, not daring to meet her beautiful eyes. 

"Well, why is there room between us then?" She asked me confidently. I looked up at her, but my breath hitched in my throat, cause we where so close now. I looked in her eyes and they showed happiness, then my eyes flicked down to her smling lips. Oh how I wanted to have those lips on mine.

"C-can I k-kiss you?" I stuttered a bit and looked at her with pleading eyes. She giggled and then placed her free hand on my cheek. She got on her tippy toes and then her lips where on mine, warm, soft and just.. Hers.

I moved my free hand to the small of her back and kissed her with all I had. I really wanted to show her how much I cared for her. She smiled, but didn't break the kiss. My stomach was going crazy and I felt like I was about to puke ranbows. Like I was a freakin unicorn or something...

"GET SOME, LOUIS!" We broke apart to see Harry smirking at us with Alison. I blushed and looked down at Megan who had red cheeks too. I moved a strand of hair out of her face and tilted her chin up. She met my eyes and smiled sweetly at me. I licked my lips and grinned, before leaning down and this time, I kissed her.