Chapter 47 :)

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

"You cheated!" Niall pouted, throwing his card on the floor. I smirked and laid down on my back. "Where did Liam go?" 

I looked around and frowned.

"I... don't know." I said honestly and stood up. We walked to the still wide open door and looked out. My eyes widened seeing Ever suddenly collaps in front of him. "Oh shit." I gasped and bolted out the door.

"EVER!" Liam yelled in panick. He shook her, but nothing happened. "Zany, she just..." He was crying, and I know his head is a mess, so I did what I've in school.

I rolled her on her back and checked for any sign of her still breathing. It was very weak, but it sounded strangled.

"I-it seemes like she's having trouble breathing." I said honestly and his eyes widened.

"She has asthma." He rushed out. I picked her up and Niall came then. 

"Niall, get help. We're going in her cabin." I ordered him. He nodded quickly and ran. Amazingly, Niall is the laziest, but he's the fastest runner amongst us.

I rushed with Liam to the girl cabin and we just stormed in, strangely finding everything empty.

"Get her inhalor or whatever." I told him. He nodded and rushed into the bathroom. I put her on the floor on a blanket and he came with it. Somehow we managed to get her to breath properly and she woke up, but went into a panick attack.

Niall cma ein with an older woman and she helped us calm her down and that ended up with Ever end up crying her heart out.

Liam was right there to hold her, so the nurse or whoever that was told us to just leave it to him, so we left, only to bump into a crying Jessica.

What the fuck is going on!?

"Zayn!" Jess sobbed and flung her arms around me. I rubbed her back and kissed her forhead.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, rubbing her back, trying to comfort her, but something seemed to be on her mind.

"We can't find Megan and Ever said something about Louis and left and we've looked everywhere." She rushed out and broke into tears.

"Wait, what?" Niall said beside me. 

"She's gone. We went for breakfast and she said she'd come after us this morning. She never came and she wasn't here and she's still not here. She's been so sad lately and shaken up and jumpy. We figured we'd have a movie night when she came back, but it's 1am and she's not here." Jessica choked out. I gave Niall a look and he nodded, running off. "Where d-"

"Shh..." I cut her off and pulled her with me to the bench on the porch here. I sat down and pulled her on my lap. "He's going to find Louis." I said and she nodded, her face going to my neck. 

I lifted her head from my neck and kissed her instead. She responded and I whiper her tears while kissing her. It was quite the intense kiss actually and I ended up laying on the bench with her on top of me.

I think my plan of distracting her thoughts went pretty well...

-Louis's P.O.V- 

"Cabin 4!?" Harry looked at me and I groaned.

"Where is that?" He shrugged and quickly put everything away when we heard the handle being twisted. We ran and hid under the desk.

Okay, so we've been here all day, trying to find out where she is. There is a hell of a lot of people here and we didn't know her last name and we weren't even allowed to know since we didn't have a good enough excuse...

"Louis?" I peaked my head up from under the desk when I heard the whisper of my name. Niall stood there and his eyes showed relief when he saw me. "Did you find out what cabin she's in?" He asked and we nodded, running out to him. We left the office and got outside.

"Cabin 4." I said and he stopped walking.

"Where the hell is that?" I sighed and shrugged.

"We don't know." Harry said.

"Well we're gonna have to find it pretty fucking fast." Niall said and I looked at him in confusion now.

"Why?" Harry spoke my single worded question

"Ever had a panick attack and she's with Liam and Jess is out of it and all the girls are running around searching for Megan. She's been gone all day. They can't find her anywhere." My blood went cold.

"No no no no no." I shook my head and looked around frantically. "There is no fucking system on these cabins!" I growled, looking at the numbers. Only thing that is logical is that they're ten and ten together. But beside 80-89 there is 20-29, then 140-149...

"We're never gonna find it without someone who knows this place." Harry said and that's when an idea popped up in my head.

"Alison. We need Alison." I said and they both slowoly nodded. "Niall, where is she?" 

"I don't know. I only know Zayn stayed with Jess at their cabin and Liam is there trying to comfort a crying Ever who nearly died of an asthma and anxiety attack." My eyes widened more.

"Nearly died?" I stuttered out and he nodded. 

"Let's go to them, maybe they know where Alison is." Harry said and we nodded. We ran back to their cabin, Niall a bit ahead of us, cause he's actually a very fast runner.

"Louis." Jess gasped and ran to me. I looked and saw Maddison was also there now. Ed was rubbing her back, both of hem silently crying. "Do you know where she is?" I shook my head.

Everyone was panicking.

"Okay! EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I yelled, making everyone shut up. "Thank God. Us panicking won't help finding Megan. I only know we need Alison. Do you know where she is?" I asked them and Ed nodded, standing up.

"She went to the music room and such to check there. She should be heading back by now." I nodded and ran that way.

"Stay here!" I ordered them and concentrated on finding Alison. "ALISON!" 

"Yeah?" I looked around and saw herflying out the door just then. "I'm busy." She sighed and began going past me.

"I need your help. Where's cabin 4?"

"I'm busy, Megan's gone." She looked on the verge of tears.

"I know and I need to find cabin 4, to find Meg." I said and she nodded. Alison grabbed my wrist and ran with me somewhere. We appeared in front of a cabin after probably running for 1 minutes.

I really don't know how I've managed to run this much at once.

"Here. I'll go and tell the rest, please don't come back without her." She said and I nodded, then bit my lip.

"Can you please kiss him back the next time, he misses you, even though you never really got together in the first place." I said and she rolled her eyes, but smiled sligtly.

"We'll see. Now go!" She pushed me, before she ran. 

I ran up to the cabin and knocked on the door.

"Please be here." I begged quitely, then the door flew open.

I was now face to face with the girl I was looking for.

Ciara.