Chapter 46 :)

AN! -A little challenge!

Hiya, so EVERYONE! I've got a little challenge for you all! :P

I HAVE to have a name for my readers (or fans if you wanna call it that :P), I just don't have a clue what to call you :(

So here's the challenge:

Seeing as my name's Dagny Birta and it means NEW DAY LIGHT... I want you to make a name for you all out of my name o.O I dunno how it's gonna end up, but just make something up :P

You don't have to like use my letters, just something that has to do with my name ;)

Okay, love you all and THANK YOU for reading, commenting, voting, fanning, GEEZ YOU'RE ALL AMAZAYN (see what I did there :P) !!!! <3

-Dagny xoxo

---------------------------------------------------------------

*Tuesday, day 54*

-Megan's P.O.V- 

Creepy letters and old toys...

I don't know what's going on, but I'm scared. Really really truely fucking scared! They're everywhere I walk.

Under my plate, in my bed, in my closet, post-it notes in my shower, in my shoes, under my shoes. Everywhere!

Dress in white for the finally and follow my steps. 

I walked outside and saw a couple of notes leading somewhere.

I don't wanna follow them, cause honestly, all these notes are memories and they're scaring me. Who is putting them out!? 

For some reason, I think it's Louis, cause he keeps finding me when I find a note. But it's impossible. I couldn't possibly know all this! Not a chance!

I walked back inside the cabin and went to put on a white dress, only because I wanna get an end on this. It can't be worse then that fucked up note with the picture. It was of my sick little sister.

I looked around before walking out and picking up the rainbow coloured notes. They didn't say anything, but I'm still scared.

I swear, this is my worst nightmare.

My dying sister, my childhood best friend having cancer, my dog that I grew up with getting killed by some sick bastard and hung up in a tree, my bullying, everything!

I shivered when I saw the notes leading me in to the woods. Don't ask why, but I kept all the notes and I have them here with me. I'm gonna burn them at the end of this sick joke.

I was shaking in my steps. It's cold, it's scary and I'm honestly on the verge of breaking down. 

I looked around and a red post-it note hung on a tree. This one had black writing on it, so I took it down and read while walking.

Bye bye, brick walls 

I frowned in confusion, but understood when I looked up.

Photographs. I was surrounded in horrible photographs.

-Ever's P.O.V- 

We can't find her.

"MEGAN!" I yelled, looking around. It's late, it's cold and we haven't seen her all day. We even planned on having a movie night, cause she's been so down lately. I've heard her cry at night and she looks all shaken up.

"Have you found her?" Jessica ran to me, she was teary eyed. I shook me head and sniffled a bit. "I don't understand what's going on." She said and hugged me. 

"Louis." I gasped in realisation. 

"I'm gonna break her down even if you're not there. So it's up to you. You are the only person who controls her future. Choose wisely." 

Those are the only words I heard that girl say, but it's the only clue I have.

"What about Louis?" Jessica asked, looking at me in confusion.

"I have to go, keep looking." I rushed out and bolted for the cabin. I knocked furiously on the door. "COME ON!" I yelled and the door opened to a very sleepy looking Liam. "Louis. Where's Louis?" I asked him and he looked at me in slight shock and confusion.

"Uhm... He's not here. He and Haz went to do something..." I groane in frustration. I grabbed his wrist and yanked him out the door.

"Where is he?" I asked him and he struggled to walk after me on his bare feet.

"I don't know." He said, slightly annoyed. I turned around and looked at him, clearly seeing he was lying.

"You're lying. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE!?" I roared at him. His eyes widened and he took a step back.

"I-I don't. I can't tell you." I tried to calm down, but fuck was he getting on my nerves. I ignore him and now I'm here and I need his help and he won't HELP ME!

"Liam, you better fucking come to some use and tell me where the hell that idiot is!" I sneered at him and pushed his chest.

"I was told not to tell anyone. Why do you need to know?" He asked me and I screamed out and punched him in the face. "OW! What the hell!?" He yelled, hodling his left jaw.

"I HATE YOU! YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT AND A JERK AND DICK AND EVERY FUCKING PROFANITY THERE IS OUT THERE! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT IDIOT! MEGAN IS GONE AND HE KNOWS WHERE SHE IS! YOU'RE SO FUCKING ANNOYING AND I HATE YOU SO SO MUCH IT HURTS! I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO FUCKING TORTURE YOU TO GET IT OUT OF YOU, BUT I'LL DO ANYTHING! Megan's gone and I don't know what to do, but Louis' up to something!" I expolded in his face. I kept pushing him back and hitting his chest. 

"You wouldn't get anything out of me from hitting me." Liam said, looking me in the eyes. I could feel my stress and frustration and anger and every emotions falling on top of me.

I turned away from him and began shaking. I tugged at my hair and let out a frustrated scream. My knees gave in and I don't know why, but I started crying.

verything is just so much, it's too much. Everything in my life. My parents, my borther, my school, my fostermom, Liam, Megan, my asthma kicked in as well and made everything spin.

"Ever?" Liam appeared in front of me. His brown eyes were wide in panick. "Ever, please answer me." He begged, taking my face in his hands. Black spots appeared in front of me and slowly Liam disappeared from my eyes and everything went black.

I really don't know if I hit the ground or anything. It was too much.