Chapter 60 :)

*Thursday, day 90*

-Alison's P.O.V- 

"No..." I whined, but Ever just giggled behind me in the mirror. I looked at my horrendous hair and sighed, picking at some strands. "What did I do to deserve this?" I groaned, tilting my head back.

"Sorry, babe. We all got bored and yeah..." Jess said. She went to me, grabbed my comb and comped my hair. My burgundy coloured hair.

"But why meee?" I whined, pouting my lip. They all shrugged, then apologized before running out of there. Jess stayed though, she continued combing my hair with soothing strokes. I woke up this morning and went into the bathroom to have a shower only to see my hair had turned burgundy when I stepped out og the shower. 

The girls heard my horrified scream and ran in here, only to bubble out laughing and hickuping, they did apologize, but still! They put hair colour in my shampoo!!

Jessica dried my hair and everything, making my hair fall in my natural slight wavey curls down my back.

"I heard a scream!" I practically jumped through the ceiling at Harry's panicked voice. I swirled around jus as he burst into the bathroom. His eyes went around until they landed on me and then he slowly looked at my hair. Harry raised an eyebrow and licked his lips. "Huh." 

Jessica quickly slipped out the door.

"Good huh or bad huh?" I asked him nervously.

"Interesting huh." He said, taking his cool and long strides over to me. Harry's right hand moved up and he  caught some of my hair. He twirled it around his index, then put his hand properly in my hair, inspecting it quite throughly.

I watched his face the whole time, waiting for his thoughtful expression to either be replaced by approval or disapproval. 

He tucked my hair behind my ear and then stroked my cheek, looking into my eyes again.

"You know, this makes you look really sexy." He said. I let out a sigh of relief, then smiled. Harry still caressed my cheek as he put his other arm around my waist and pulled us closer. "Like really really sexy." He mumbled. I placed my hands on his chest and smiled up at him, probably sporting a blush as well.

"I wasn't sexy before?" I asked. Harry chuckled and leaned down to give me a simple kiss, though it still made my heart thumb out of control.

"Oh, trust me, you were, but this is sexy on a whole new level. You look feisty and slightly badass, love." Harry said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes, but giggled none the less. Harry leaned down again and connected our lips once more. We were both smiling.

-Louis's P.O.V- 

"A dragon eating a cake." Meg said, her head right beside mine. She lifted our intertwined hands up and pointed up at the sky. I looked at the cloud and chuckled.

"That looks more like a rat." I said.

"No, it doesn't." She huffed. I turned my head to the right just because I wanted to see the pout I knew was there. I was right. I chuckled and gave her cheek a kiss, then turned back to look at the clouds after seeing the corners of her lips turn up again.

"That's a mushroom." I pointed. She nodded in agreement, then groaned. "I won!" I exclaimed.

She grumbled out complains, but eventually she just sighed and then sat up.

We were sitting by the waterfall all alone, doing absolutely nothing but playing games and mostly cuddling. 

"Don't you dare peeking." She warned me. I covered my eyes, not planning on peeking either. I know she's still getting over the whole Leslie thing, so I'm being careful with her. She's fragile. I have never went further than a make out here and there. It's always in private though.