Chapter 9

Chapter 9!

Laim's P.O.V

We ate brekfast with the girls and we agreed to get to know each other better. 

"So why are you here?" I asked them and Ever tensed up a bit. I wonder why.

"I went to meet new people and to get out of town, because everyone dis'likes me there. I'm kind of the rebel there, soooo the grown ups aren't too fond of me." Megan said and we laughed a bit.

"I'm here, because mom forced me to. She's the camp leader here and I read about these three and they sounded nice, so I didn't see anything too bad in it. My mom just annoys me a bit." Alison explained. 

"I won the Free Ticket thing, so my sister Julia forced me, because we don't have enough money for both of us and this is free." Jessica looked down and looked extremly sad. Her parents don't have enough money to both of their daughters?

"I'm here because my family just threw me out of the car and left me. They are lovely I know." Maddison rolled her eyes. Wait her family just left her here. "I didn't even know where I was. I fell asleep, they woke me up, got me out of the car and drove away." Okay, that's screwed up. 

"How about you Ever?" Louis asked and now everyone was looked at her. I squeezed her hand gently and she looked me in the eyes with a small smile on her lips. She turned to the boys again and took a deep breath.

"My care taker said I should go, since I don't have any friends. She said this was a good way to start something new and I think she wanted to get me away. I'm not her daughter so I don't blame her." A tear rolled down her cheek and I quickly took her in a hug and whiped the tear away. 

Ed's P.O.V

Three out of five of these girl doesn't have a good home. I live my dream and they have it crappy. Ever doesn't have anyone, Maddison's family doesn't care about her and Jessica is broke. Megan is the only one who actually wants to be here. Alison is okay with it, but the others don't like it. Ever even broke down crying right now. Liam better treat her well, all of these girls are like my little sisters. 

I saw Jess was looking at me and I knew she was going to break down. I was on the other side of the table and quickly stood up. The chair fell down and I ran over to her. I bent down to her and took her in my arms as the first tears came. 

"Shhh... Do you wanna go for a walk or take some fresh air?" I whispered in her ear and she nodded. "Hey lads, Jess and I are going for a walk okay?" They nodded and I smiled. Before we left Jess walked over to Ever. 

"Ever, do you wanna come with us? You can clear your head." Ever stood up and hugged Jess. These girl are stong. I don't know much about Ever and her background, but Jess is my sister. 

The girls came over to me and I put an arm around each of their shoulders. They leaned onto my sides and had their hands around my waist. 

We walked into the forest for maybe 5 minutes, in pure silence. We came to a beautiful opening, with a waterfall and green grass. 

"Do you want to sit down and talk?" I asked, because I'm a bit tired and I want to let them vent. They agreed, we sat down by the water that came from the waterfall and put our feet in it. It was very calming. "Why were you crying? You don't have to tell me, it would just be good to know and I'm worried about you." 

"I can start, since you know my background." Jessica sighed and looked down on the water.

Ever's P.O.V

Ed is really nice. He reminds me of my brother, Robert. Jessica stared deep into the water, it's very beautiful here. I'm going to have to go here more often.