Chapter 27 :)

*Wednesday/Thursday, day 13/14*

-Ever's P.O.V-

Wow.

Just... I can't believe it. I feel so stupid, falling right into his trap.

"Hi, babes." Ed said softly, entering the cabin. The anger was very visable in his eyes, but he still masked it very well.

Jessica ran straight into his arms, crying. Her body shook as he hugged her, looking like a big brother to all of us. He is practically our big brother.

"They're idiots, okay." Ed sighed and got us all gather in Jess' bed. We all snuggled together, our covers up to our chins nearly and tubs of ice cream in our laps.

"Yeah, go figure." Al said, rolling her eyes. She isn't very sad, she's just raging. "You know, we should totally act like this doesn't affect us at all and crush their little popstar hearts." She said, drawing a hair on a notepad she just happen to have. She ripped out the paper and crumbled it together, then threw it over the room and into the trash can.

We all let out small chuckles at her. Al smiled back and took me more into her arms, hugging me tightly.

"They're not worth your tears. Cheating and lying bastards. We didn't come her this summer to cry. We're here for fun. Tomorrow we're gonna have fun and the reat of the summer. We're gonna ruin them. We're gonna socialice with everyone but them, have fun and laugh them in the face if they end up crying." Al said. We looked at her, seeing that very scary and very evil glimt in her eyes. She even let out a small evil laugh.

"Wow, Al.. That's weird." Megan said, making everyone burst into giggles and laughs.

"I know, I am weird." She shrugged.

"Lets sleep for now, you all look tired." Ed said. We nodded and everyone just layed down in Jessica's big twin bed. We huddled together and Ed sang for us. His beautiful lulled us to sleep.

-Zayn's P.O.V- 

We sat in the cantine, eating breakfast. Perrie was happily chatting with Danielle, her hand in mine, laying on the table together.

I hadn't really eaten much, feeling sick of myself. 

Jessica must be really hurt. Crying or something. I'm such a di-

"Oh my God. Yeah, that was hillarious!" My head snapped up at the voice. The dark haired girl bounced into the room, giggling. I looked at her, feeling uterly lost.

"The hell...?" Harry mumbled quitely, watching her smiling brightly, giggling. Ed came running in and picked her up. The two of them laughed as he hugged her.

"Eddie! Geez... I'm know I'm a good cuddler, but..." She giggled and ruffled his ginger hair. Ed took her hand and kissed it. My heart ached. The four other lads looked at me, seeing how they interracted with each other.

It was like I never existed and Ed had been me all the time. 

"Eds, you farted at me in your sleep!" Meg came into the cafeteria as well. She smiled as well and pushed him lightly. Ed laughed and pushed her back. It didn't take long until the other three girls came as well, they all smiled and giggled, sitting down at the table right beside ours.

"Jeeeeess... Leo said he thinks you're cute." Al sang. 

"Really?" My  heart fell into the pit of my stomach hearing her excitement.

"Mhm.." Al hummed, smiling widely.

"Ooooh. Jess is bluuushing." Maddie sang and that was enough for me. I bit my lip hard and pushed my chair out. I screeched loudly on the floor, making all attention turn to me. Jessica also looked, her face natural. Ouch.