Chapter 42 :)

AN!

A mini shoutout right here! It's for my friend @justsomeyounglady ! She has a book called The Beginning, which I like very much! You should totally check her out, read her book and click that follow button ;)

By the way, maybe I'll be doing this more often: giving shoutouts in the beginning of the chapters ;)

-Dagny xx

------------------------------------------------

*Monday, day 46*

-Niall's P.O.V- 

"Niall?" I looked down at the tiny brunette. She was gasping for air after running to me. 

"What's wrong, Ginny?" I asked her and rubbed her back.

"I... Something's in the woods. I heard sounds and cracks and,,, I'm scared." She admitted, her cheeks turning rosey. 

I took her hand in mine and slowly walked with her, making her lead me to where she heard the sounds. We both froze in our steps when twigs snapped and weird noises were heard. It's quite dark outside now.

"Hello?" I asked and Ginny stepped closer to me, keeping a killer grip on my left hand. Suddenly someone jumped in front of us, my eyes widened. "Liam?"

He whipped around and the towel he wore around his waist got caught in something, making it get ripped off him and he stood there naked.

I quickly pulled Ginny's face to my chest and covered her eyes.

"O-oh my God." Liam gasped shakily. He quickly turned around and picked up the towel again. He ran to me and I noticed all the red marks littered around on his torso. His feet were dirty and bloody and his hair stuck in all directions. 

"Liam? Why are you running around in a towel?" I asked him as he stepped up to me, his whole body shaking. "Where is your partner, you should get b-"

"No!" He cut me off quickly, looking scared as hell. Liam secured the towel and then went to me and hugged me. "Please get me away from her, s-she's... S-she-e's scary." He stuttered. Ginny pulled back and looked worried about my bandmate.

"SUSHYBUSHY!" A feminine voice yelled and Liam squeezed the living daylight out of me.

"Holy shit, she's coming. Please help me, s-she tr-tied to r-rape me." My eyes widened and I nodded. I quickly took my shoes and socks off, helping him into them and then gave him my shirt. 

"Head straight forward, when you get to a tree with a red sweater tied around it, look right and you'll see some clothes hanging in a tree, run there and our tent is right about there." I guided. He nodded and bolted the hell away from us.

"I hope she's not some... Pshycopath." Ginny said slowly, biting her lip. I shrugged and then bent down and began picking some berries, Ginny giggled and joined me.

Soon a blonde girl jumped out, a summer dress covering her body, but she clearly didn't have a bra on...

"Have you seen a boy run past in a towel?" She asked, her blue eyes wide with some unknown emotion.

"Er... No, should we?" I asked her and she narrowed her eyes at me, then she went back to normal.

"Are you sure?" Ginny nodded, then smiled.

"I'm Ginny, who are you?" She held her hand out and the girl shook it.

"Lulu, Liam Payne's fiancee." I coughed wildly and nearly choked. Ginny rushed to my side and patted my back. I coughed out a blueberry, nearly choking on it. "What's wrong?" The blonde gave me a deathly glare, making me shudder.