Chapter 23 :)

*Saturday, day 9*

Ever's P.O.V

I walked out of the store and saw Liam sitting there. He protested on coming inside Body Shop with me. I don't blame him, it's a very girly shop.

"Hullo, cutie." I said, making him look up from his phone. His bored face turned into a smile and he got up.

"Hey there." Liam took my bag and began walking with me again. "Wanna go to the Disney store?" He pouted his lips a bit and made his already puppy eyes even wider. I giggled and nodded.

"Of course." He cheered a bit and took my hand, making me walk faster. We practically ran to the huge Disney store here. We went inside the big store full of people and began our little journey.

Liam didn't let go of my hand though. He just squealed and we were like kids again. I suealed over the princesses, he over the cars and together over Nemo, Toy Story and those cute movie things. People looked at us weirdly, but we didn't care right now. It was only me and Liam in our little world of childhood.

"Okay, I have all of these." Liam said proudly and pointed to the shelf full of Toy Story action figures and dolls. 

"Me too." I smirked and he did the same. "I love Disney. I have the Nemo collection, the Toy Story, all the princesses and nearly all of it. I'm a huge Disney fan." I admitted and felt the blood rush to my face. Liam wore a warm smile now and kissed my cheek lightly.

"That's cute." He said and we began walking again. Liam found Minni Mouse ears with a boy on and he had mickey ears on. 

"Oh... I know where to go now!" I exclaimed. We still wore our small Disney stuff and we had changed into Disney shirts as well. We're looking very childish, but that's what we like. 

I pulled Liam with me as we ran through the mall, not bumping into anyone. We got to the escalators and stood still. Someone pushed me and I fell forward, but before I hit the metal stairs, arm were around me and I was raised back up. 

Liam looked at me concerned, his arms still secured around me.

"Are you okay?" He looked a bit over me, looking for any scratched.

"I'm fine, thank you, Li." I gave him a smile and pecked his cheek. I began walking again. I turned around and saw him standing there with red cheeks and his hand was over the cheek I kissed him on. He met my eyes and went even redder, then followed. 

We walked and got to the place.

"Children's Escape?" Liam read of the sign.

"Yeah. It's were some people pay for their children to stay for a bit while they are shopping. It's full of awesome stuff." I winked and skipped inside.

"How may I help you?" The woman asked us.

"I'd like two people inside for two hours, please." I gave her a smile.

"What age?" She looked at the computer screen.

"17 and 19." Her head snapped up now and she looked at us disapprovingly. 

"Here you go." She handed me two bracelets. Liam took one and locked it around my wrist, I did the same with him. 

I skipped over and entered the place, Liam came after me. We walked in and there were awesome games everywhere. 

There was a game arcade, ballpits, people dressed like animals, carousel, bouncy castles and it was like heaven.

I ran to the big slides. I climbed up with the kids that were there. After a short wait, I was seated on the top. Liam was grinning at the bottom and sat there with open arms. I threw my hands up and slid down fast. I ended up in Liam's embrace and he kissed my forhead, before we got up. We spent some time here, helping small children as well.