Chapter 59 :)

*Sunday, day 86*

-Liam's P.O.V- 

"Okay, Liam, what are your plans after the summer?" Mary Holmes, Alison's mother, asked me. Today there is a huge camp fire. We're all gathere together around this huge fire and telling each other what we're doing after we leave.

"Well... I've got a tour to finish, I'm also expecting to get scolded by my mum for being sent her because of bad behaviour." I said sheepishly. Everyone chuckled and Ever giggled, her head resting on my shoulder.

"Sounds reasonable. Ever, what are your plans?" When she asked her, I looked down at my girlfriend. She said she was making plans and would tell me when the time was right, I hope she'll tell me, cause I need some time to plan out what we're going to do.

"Well... I got into this school in England. It's a talent school and I'll be opening an animal shelter as well. Me and Meg are going to help small and homeless animals. It's a paid scholarship at the school and everything, so I've already got a dormroom waiting for me." She said. She looked up at me, the nervousness clear in her eyes. 

"England?" I whispered. She nodded and I grinned. I leaned down and pressed a short kiss on her lips. "My sisters and mum aren't gonna be leaving you alone just so you know it. When they find out we're dating, they'll want to talk to you all the time." I warned her. She giggled and stroked my stubbled cheek.

"I can't wait. They sound lovely with the way you talk about them." She said, then snuggled into my side again.

"Harry?"

"Well... Obviously I'm doing the same as my mate Liam, we're going to finish the world tour and then I'll get some scolding from my mum, but I'll also get my ass whipped with my new trainer." He smirked. Mary raised an eyebrow, but chuckled.

"Alison, darling, what are your plans?" She asked, though I'm pretty sure she already knows.

"I've got a new job, I hope it'll be fun. I talked to this amazing guy about it and he offered me a job as his personal trainer, which is awesome. So I'm going to 'whip his ass' as he says." She said, looking up at Harry. There were some girls that awww'ed and boys wolf whistled, while the two of them just smiled like goofs.

"Ed, what are your plans?" 

"I'm going to take my girlfriend on a looong and peaceful holiday on an island where ony we will be, because I've never been without her for this long. After that I'll probably have some concerts and write some songs. I don't know. I'm not much of a planner." Ed said. Jess pinched his cheek, making him blush. 

"That's a brillient idea. Maddison, what are you doing?" Mary asked the red head.

"I'm moving to Dublin to swim. I've been getting offers about my swimming and I accepted their offer, so I'm going to represent Ireland in the Olympics." She said. Niall's eyes widned and he choked on his beer for a second there. 

"What?" He asked, breaking the stunned silence that had filled the group. She blushed and nodded. "Wow..." He breathed out, then wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "Congratulations, Mads. I'm so proud of you." He said. Everyone congratulated her and she thanked them all.

"That is really impressive, Maddie. You parents must be proud." Mary said. Maddison frowned and shrunk a bit.

"Uh... Yeah, sure." She mumbled. Niall pulled her closer and whispered in her ear. A smile bloomed on her face at whatever he was saying.

"Niall?"

"Huh?" He looked lost and people began laughing at his cluelessness. "Oh yeah. Uhm... Tour, song writing, I think we're making a music video soon, our movie is coming out, some book signings, awards, family time and... And I think that's it." He said, counting on his fingers.