Chapter 8

Chapter 8!

Jessica's P.O.V

My dreams finaly turned to something good. I was dreaming that I was a famous stylist. I walked around and signed autographs. People looked up to me and wished they were me. There was a little girl who walked up to m-.

"Jessicaaa..." What the hell!? I opened my eyes and was met with a pair of brown ones. 

"Zayn?" My voice was groggy and sleepy. Ugh, I hate my morning voice. "Why are you in my bed?" He smirked. 

"I came to wake you up and when I layed down in your bed, you attacked me and hugged me." I smirked and that's when I noticed that I was indeed hugging him and I was on his chest, our feet were tangled together and he had his arms around my waist. 

"Sorry." I mumbled and was about to sit up, but he held me there.

"I'm not. I like this position." He winked and I looked down and blushed. 

"What's the time?" I looked up at him and he took one hand from me and I took the oppertunity. I sat up and he pouted. "Gotcha!" I smirked and got out of bed. 

"Nooooo... I liked having you in my arms." Zayn whined and I stopped in my track. I turned to him and he had a hand over his mouth. "I mean.. I-" He stuttered and blushed. I walked over to the bed and straddled his waist. "What a-"

"Shhh..." I smirked and his eyes widened. I put my hands on his chest and leaned down. I locked eyes with him and he looked.. excited?

Zayn's P.O.V

She was straddeling my waist and had her hands on my chest. What is she doing? I had a warm feeling in my stomach and heart rate sped up. I put my hand on her thighs and she was inches from my face now. I felt her breath on my face and it sent shivers through my body. She put one hand on my jaw and her lips brushed mine. I was going to kiss her, when she pecked my nose and left the bed in a second. 

"TEASE!" I shouted after her and i herd her giggle. I was on my elbows and saw her walk into the bathroom. I fell back on the matress and breathed out. I am so going to get that kiss!

Megan's P.O.V

I woke up with someone rubbing circles on my back. I turned around and was face to face with Louis?

"Lou? What are you doing here?" My voice was husky and filled with sleep. Mmm, sexy morning voice. Note the sarcasme.

"I voluntered to wake you up." He smiled and I gave him one back. 

"Thanks." I sat up, gave him akiss on the cheek and left the bed. 

"Hey Meg!" I shouted after me, I turned around and he had a smirk plastered on his face. "I think you missed." That boy is desperate!

"Better luck next time!" I winked back and walked inside the bathroom. When I came in Jessica was in the shower and I took mine. "Morning Jess!" I shouted over the sound of the shower. 

"Morning! Who woke you up?" She looked over at me, with shampoo in her hair. 

"Louis, he's deperate! I kissed him on the cheek and he said I missed." We laughed a bit and I replayed it in my head. "Who woke you up?" 

"Zayn. He's desperate too. I woke up and we were all tangled together. He didn't even want to let me go. So I tricked him and got up and when I left he told me he liked having me in his arms, so I teased him. I straddled his waist and pretended like I was going to kiss him, but I kissed his nose and left." I laughed and she stood there smirking.

"That boy seriously has a HUGE crush on you!" I saw that she blushed when she walked out of the shower.

"No, he doesn't. His girlfriend just broke up with him."