Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Alison's P.O.V

"Alison, darling.. Wake up." Someone was poking and shaking me. 

"Ugh, noooo...." I'm NOT a morning person.

"No. You promised you'd wake up the cabins 80 to 90 and it's 7am now, so WAKE UP!" Ugh. Mom is always forcing me to do stuff like this. Just wait and see what I have to do later!

"Fine..." She's not going to leave until I do as I'm told, so why waist the time. I stood up from my bed and looked over the girls. They are still sleeping. I'm supposed to wake them after the boys, but I think I'm going to be nice and wake cabin 87 and 88 last. We didn't go to bed before... LATE.

I walked over to my closet, found some clothes and jumped in the shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry and honey shampoo and conditioner. I quickly cleaned my body and dryed myself. 

For clothes I just had some simple black short, neon pink tank top and my matching Dr. Martens. I love my Dr. Martens, I have all the colors in the collection. I'm a rich bitch, who loves my shoes. Okay, maybe not a bitch, but rich. I put my blonde waivy hair in a high pony tail and walked outside.

Cabin 80, there are girls here. I knocked on the door and no one opened, so I walked inside. Wow, there was not a thing on the floor. Everything was in it's place. I walked over to one of the floor bunks and nudged the girl who slet there. 

"Hi, time to wake up. I'm sorry, but you have to if you want to have breakfast." The breakfast is from 8-9, so you have to wake up.

"Who are you?" She said in a groggy voice.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Alison, mom is the camp leader, so I'm the wake up person for this cabin." I smiled sweetly and she returned it. 

"Okay, I'm Elizabeth. I'm up, so you can wake the others. That's Caroline, Poppy and Dacy." She pointed to the girls. There are only four girls here, so it won't take that long to wake them up. I walked over to the other floor bunk and shook Poppy. 

"Ugh, what noooow?" She was not a heavy sleeper.

"I'm Alison and I'm going to wake you beautiful girls up for breakfast, so WAKEY WAKEY!" Have to be nice, don't I? They are beautiful though. Elizabeth has brown curly hair, blue eyes, a bit curvy, but not fat or chubby. She's avrage higth. Poppy is a natural blonde, blue, urpleish eyes, skinny, but not too skinny. Good face features and she's tall. She stood up, so time for Caroline now.

"Caroline, wake up. It's breakfast time now." She had black, straight hair. She's very skinny, maybe too skinny, but that's not my problem. She's also not so tall, very petite person. She woke up easyly too, so it's only Dacy left now. 

I walked over to her top bunk and honestly she looked like a bitch. Dye blonde hair, perky nose, plump lips. Everything was pink around here.

"Dacy, time to wake up. I'm sorry, but you have to." I nudged her.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She shreeked and I jumped back.

"Sorry... It's not like I wanted to or anything." I just had to say it, because she's a bitch!

"Ugh, I'm up, SO GET OUT!" 

"My pleasure!" Eg skipped out and ran over to 81, over to a boys cabin. I knocked on the door and a dark haired, blue eyed boy opened. Note this, he was shirtless and MY GOD!

"Hi, who are you?" The dude in the door had one sexy voice. I took my eyes from  his abs and looked him in the eyes.

"Hi, I'm Alison and I'm here to wake you boys up. Who lives here?" Sweet smile and silky voice. I know how to make impressions.