Chapter 21 :)

Jessica's P.O.V

I felt myself getting picked up but I am too lazy to open my eyes. I was carried around a bit and then I was on someones lap. I then knew who ti was cause the person began kissing my neck.

"Zayn.." I groaned and squirmed in his arms. He chuckled and kissed me under my jaw. "You monster. You woke me up from my dreams." I complained and opened my eyes to see the stupid moron that actually loves me. Which I am still prosessing.

"What was those dreams abotu then?" He asked and kissed my nose. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You." I winked. Zayn smirked and this time he kissed me on the lips. I smiled and kissed him back and his hand slid under my shirt, but it didn't go higher then on my stomach. He stroked over my skin gently as he kissed me. Zayn always does something like that for a reason. Strokes my skin while he kisses me. It's not that I don't like it, I do actually.

We pulled away and then Zayn peppered my face with kisses, not leaving one spot unkissed. I giggled and then hugged him, placing my face in his neck. Zayn hed me in his arms and rubbed my back, under my shirt. Told ya!

"When are we leaving today?" Zayn asked me and I thought for a bit.

"Noon or something. I'm not too sure." I mumbled into his neck and I noticed that he shivered. I smirked and licked his neck and blew over it, making him shiver again.

"Did you just lick my neck?" Zayn pulled my face from his neck and looked at me with an amused expression.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if it would make you shiver." I said innceontly and he chuckled. 

"Weirdo." He poked my nose and I poked his nose back.

"I know." I said back in the same tone. "Besides, you're the one who likes a weirdo, which makes you one too." I said and pecked his lips. Zayn smiled and pecked me once back. I grinned and leaned in but stopped. Zayn looked at me and then bit his lip. He then lenes in and kisse dme lightly, we pulled away and when he was about to touch my lips again, I pulled my head back, out of his reach.

I got up and he pouted.

"No. You're teasing me." He made a cute puppy face. I was about to give in and he saw it, but then I shook my head and ran away from him. "JESS!" He yelled and then he ran after me. 

"AHH! Zayn is gonna kill me!" I yelled and ran into the room where I found out that everyone was sleeping in. I jumped over people as Zayn came into the room. "AHHHHH!" I yelled and everyone jumped up and held a pillow or made some funny ninja move or something. "Zayn is trying to c-ah!" I yelled again and jumped over more people as Zayn ran after me. "Catch me!" I finished.

"Ugh. You woke us up for that?" Louis moaned and fell face first on his pillow. Zayn had caught me now and he wrapped his arms around me from behind and held me in place. I looked at the rest and saw some were getting up while some looked dead and ready to go to sleep again.

"No, it's 10.50 and we're going at noon. Meaning we have slightly over an hour getting ready." I said and now all the girls jumped up. Zayn was kissing my neck the whole time. He was hiding it weel though, burrying his face in my neck and not making it vissable.

"We have to go get ready!" Megan yelled and then she Maddie and Ever grabbed one of my hands each. I turned my head to Zayn and he stood there all alone and just waved to me with the cutest face ever.

"Hey, I didn't get to kiss Zayn goodbye." I pouted as we went upstairs. Ed has a bracelet like this so it's okay.

"Bohoo. you're gonna meet him soon anyways." Alison smiled a bit but I just pouted.

"I'm gonna find us all the cutest outfits, but they're gonna be comfie! Also we have to match a bit." Megan said and then she ran between out wardrobes and she ended up with five outfits. Mine is mainly red, Maddie's is mainly green, Megan's is mainly blue, Alison's is mainly purple and Ever's is mainly yellow. We all have beats that match and we have a hat.

(AN! Check the outfits on the sidebar ---->)

I did hair and make up and just made everything natural. If you're wondering. Everyone left the cave while we showered. I made mine Alison's and Ever's hair straight, Megan's is in loose curls and a loose fishtail braid.

"We're ready, girlies!" Alison grinned as we all grabbed our phones and wallets. We out them in our pockets and then we skipped out. The five boys were already waiting there and I smiled when I saw Zayn was wearing red supras, grey sweats and a red t-shirt. 

"We match." Was the first thing I said when I reached him. He looked me up and down and smirked.

"We do." He nodded and kissed me quickly because the rest had already began walking. Impatient people!

"We're going shopping first!" Alison decleared. Zayn looked kinda bored with that.

"It's gonna be fun. I'm gonna make sure of it." I told him as we found Mrs. Holms and she showed us to our bus. We all got inside and we spread all around. Me and Zayn grabbed the back seats, so we had five seats. 

Niall and Maddie was in the middle on the left side, Liam and Ever on the right side.

Louis and Megan was in the back to the left, so Harry and Al was in the bach to the right. No one wanted to sit in the front.

"There ride will last for 30 minutes. Have fun! Alison you have the cards." Mrs. Holms waved and then she waked out and the buss left the camp.

"Yes, I do. I have five card, one for each of us girls and your boy." Alison stood up and Harry supported her back so she wouldn't fall. She handed out one to each of us and then sat back down. "You have loads of money people. So just spend all you can." She cheered and then we got the busdriver to turn up the radio. He isn't so old so he didn't hesitate.

We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus came in and we jumped up. I stood in the back seat and swayed to the beat. The four girls whistled as we all then just let loose.

"And we can't stop and we won't stop." I sang with and so did the girls. I laughed when Liam began with the dark voice in the background. The lads then just joined in on the dancing and sang that dark voice.

I sang louder then the other girls and the driver just smiled and kept a steady drive and was extra carefull so we wouldn't fall.

Zayn's hand went to my hips and he stood on the floor in front of me, so I was a lot taller then him. When the song finished we laughed for a bit until the next song came on. The busdriver then grabbed the mic and turned it on. 

Everyone handed it backwards and then Zayn held it up for me. I grinned and grabbed it and began singing Tonight I'm Getting Over You by Carly Jepsen since that was the song that was playing. I managed to get Zayn into my seat with me and we just joked around while I sang. Everyone actually sang, but my voice was louder, because if the mic.

"We're not lovers, but more then friends." Yeah, I love my friends.