Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Zayn's P.O.V

Jessica led me to the chair in the shower and made me take off my shirt. Anything for my hair.

"So Zayn, how's camp so far?"

"Fine I think. Not sure. This is the first day and we've been spending all the evning on cleaning."

"Sorry. Anyways, wanna play 20 questions, so this don't gets too awkward and boring, cause your hair is going to take longer then Pinkys. I used green and pink in yours and it's harder to get the green one out." She smiled sheepishly down at me, since I had to look up while she masaged my hair.

"Sure, How old are you? I'm 20."

"19. I like to go random on this game, sooo..." She thought for a moment. "What is your wallpaper on your phone and computer?"

"Wow, that is random. Ehm... I think I have my family on my comuter and silly faces with the boys on my phone. You?"

"Uhm, my sister on my phone and I don't have a computer." She doesn't have one? Okay...

"Okay, are you singel?"

"Yes. A single pringle, not so ready to mingle, but anyways.... Are you?" She looked in the mirror that was on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, my girlfriend just broke up with me yesterday..." Her head snapped in my direction and she studied my face.

"I'm sorry. May i ask why?" She looked almost hurt and sad.

"Uhm, she found some other guy, because I'm on tour and is always bussy. She said I didn't care about her." I studied her face as she was still masaging my hair.

"That's a lame excuse. Close your eyes please." So I did. I felt her wash my hair, suddenly she gasped. What now!?

"Is evrything alright?" I'm very worried now. What if my hair is ruined.

"Yeah, you can open you eyes by the way." I opened then and saw a very wet Jess. "I dropped the shower head thingy and yeah.." She smiled sheepishly and walked me over to the hair dryer. The mirror was now cover, cause I'm not going to look until she is finished. "sorry about your clothes." That's when I noticed that I was soaked too. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Nah, I'm fine."

Maddison's P.O.V

"Hi, I'm Maddison." The blonde one walked up to me and put out his hand.

"I'm Niall. Nice to meet you." I grinned and I saw he had braces. I have to admit he's kinda cute.

"Sorry 'bout the whole mess. We were kinda bored and we were doing Ed's payback, because you're always makeing fun of him." I smiled sheepishly. Everyone had found their artner and started to clean. Alison with a normal Harry, Megan wtih Louis and Ever with Liam.

"Why did you come back?"

"Cause, otherwise we would have felt guilty. You haven't done us anything. And we did it for fun." He nodded his head and then his stomach made a sound. He looked down and blushed.

"Sorry. You kinda took my emergency food." She fiddled with his fingers. I giggled and quickly walked outside and found the pizza and smoothies I had taken with me.

"Thought you'd say something like that, so I brought you some." I walked inside and his whole face lit up. His blue eyes sparked and he had a wide toothy grin plastered on his face.

"Oh my god! You saved my life right now!" I bounced up and down and we sat down on Ed's bunk (cause it's the only clean one) and I handed him a banana and strawberry smoothie and had one myself.