Chapter 22 :)

*Saturday, day 9*

Zayn's P.O.V

"Can we go to Victoria's?" I walked up behing Jess, slid my arms around her waist and whspered it in her ear. I purposely made my voice lower and was plase to see her shiver. I like to know I have an effect on her.

"And what are we supposed to do there?" She whispered back and kept walking. I bit my lip and stopped her. I turned her around and raised my eyebrow.

"Do I really have to tell you?" I asked her. She smirked and nodded. "We could shop stuff there for you and maybe for me too, but a totally different way." I winked and smirked when her cheeks turned a cute pink. She looked down and bit her lower lip. "You're making me want to bite your lip." She looked up again and let go of her lip, then smiled.

"Victoria's it is." Jess said and began walking. Wait. She agreed!? I stood there for a second and then my eyes widened. I looked and saw she had already walked inside the store. How long have I been standing here!?

I quickly ran after her and then began walking right outside the store. I looked inside and bit my lip. I do admit, it's slightly embarrassing to enter the store alone. Oh, suck it up, Zayn.

I walked inside the pink coloured store full of lingerie. I looked around and checked out some of the stuff actually. Damn, some this is really hot. I looked up again and saw Jess looking through some racks. I walked over to her and bent down on the other side. She flipped through the pieces and then she yelped a bit in surprise when she moved a set to the side and I was on the other side.

"Geez, Zayn. You scared me." She let out a breath. I chuckled and then walked around it and hugged mer. Her arms were around my waist and mine were over her shoulders. 

"Sorry, love." I spoke into her ear and then pulled away from the hug. I then moved to behind her and locked my hands on her stomach, letting her use her hands and move to check out what she wanted. I rested my head on her left shoulder and watched how she gracefully flipped through the pieces and moved around.

"Do you spot anything you like?" Jess asked me after a bit. She was now holding some sets. There was one velvet red, lace. One was black with pink dots and a pink bow between the breasts and on the front of the panties. Then you had another black, it was lace. Then there was a bright pink with a small note charm between the breats. Come cheetah, and some more.

"You're letting me pick lingerie for you?" I asked her and she looked over her shoulder now and met my eyes.

"Why not?" She shrugged. I grinned widely and then looked around. This time she wrapped her arms around me from behind and rested her head on my face. She's so small compared to me. I bit my lip while searching through the clothes. 

"What about this?" I held out a dark blue with black laces over. She looked at it. The panties where not a thong either btw. I do not wanna pick something uncomfortable for her.

"I actually like that. You should just pick all of my underwear from now and on." She checked the size and then raised her eyebrows at me. "Do you know my bra size?" She asked me suspiciously. I just gave her an innocent smile and turned back around to look for more. "That's kinda stalkerish."

"No, it's not. I have been in your closet and seen you in bra, so I didn't exactly know the size, I just guessed." I said, my cheeks warmer now. 

"Good guess then. That was exactly my size." I nodded and then kept looking through all the lingerie. I picked out a total of three sets - bra and panties - and we were both pleased with them. She diceded it was time to try them out, so we walked to the changing rooms. They had really privat changing rooms here. I love them.