Chapter 63 :)

AN!

Last dedication goes to @MNKYKG for being awesome and reading this story! <3 Love ya!!! 

!!!Read note at the end, info about sequel!!!

*Sunday, Day 93*

-Jessica's P.O.V- 

"Go away," I grumbled, shoving Ever away. She sighed and then slid in under my duvet and cuddled with me.

"I want to stay here," she said in a sad tone. I cracked an eye open to see her sad face. I wrapped my arms around her and nodded.

"Me too. I don't even know what I'm going to do," I said, agreeing with her.

"Come on, chickas. My mom is going to be here in 20 and if we're not out by then, she's literally going to kick us out," Al said. Me and Evvy pouted, but rolled out of bed. I padded my way into the bathroom and stripped down for a shower. After cleaning myself and wiping the sleep of my body, I got out of the shower. Megan walked in with clean clothes for me. 

"Thanks, Meg," I smiled at her. 

"No prob, Jess," she said before leaving the bathroom again. I slipped on the clean and fresh lingerie, then pulled the tan tights up my legs and then grabbed the stone washed denim vest. I buttoned it up before pulling the big grey jumper dress over my head. It went to my mid thigh. On the front of it is a big burgundy colored Z actually. That's cute, right? Z for Zayn. I quickly braided my hair into a loose side braid and did my make-up naturally.

I left the bathroom then and pulled on my pair of burgundy Dr.M's. This is a stylish yet comfortable outfit.

I grabbed my stuff and pulled it out of there along with the girls dragging their stuff out. None of us were smiling at all. We managed to drag out suitcases and carry our bags over to the grass field beside the parking lot. Everyone was gathering there. A lot of bags and suitcases were strewn around as people huddled together.

I noticed the familiar black hair on the top of Zayn's head, so I quickly dumped all my stuff and ran over to him, dodging people. He noticed me running to him and was prepared when I jumped into his arms. We hugged each other rightly and just held on.

I had stayed up late last night reading over what he had written to me. I just read it over and over again and it was so sweet. He had even folded up a paper there with a song written on it, for me.

I looked up at him and he gave me a smile, then kissed me lovingly. I sighed though my nose and kissed him back. We continued kissing for a while and I felt really emotional. More emotional than when I came here and had to say bye to Julia.

"We've opened the gates, kids. The people are coming to pick you up now, so just sit down and I'll get the people up here one by one. When you see someone you know, come up, please," Mary said from the front. There were put up there curtains in front of the parking lot, so we couldn't see who arrived or who was going to step out from behind those curtains.

We heard a lot of cars coming though. A lot of car doors were shut. No one dared to say a word here. We just held onto a person and waited.

"Okay, so here's the first one. Doesn't anyone recognize this little girl?" Mary asked. She walked out from behind the curtains while holding the hand of a small dark haired, blue eyes girl. She wore a blue dress and held this brown teddy bear in one hand.

"Sophie!" Leo jumped up and made his way over there right away. The girl looked around and her mouth stretched out into a wide grin when she saw him. Mary let go of her hand and she stumbled forward and he caught her just before she fell. Leo hugged her tightly with a wide smile.