Chapter 23: Chains and Decisions

Start from the beginning

The woman with green eyes, walked through the palace. She saw a room. Their were pieces of clothing everywhere. Puzzled, she enters.

"Hic....sniff.....Lia?"

She quickly turns around and sees a little girl with pink hair, and green pink kimono. He long bangs covering her pink eyes. The Woman walks up the and sits down on her bed, next to her.
"Lia, are you Lia?" The little girl asked and the woman shook her head.
The little girl pouted, but felt a warm hand on her cheek. She nuzzles to that warm hand. It was a warm feeling, like her mother's, and her older sister Lia. Lia wasn't her biological sister, but she still taught of her as one.
"I'm Kougyoku. What's yours?" Kougyoku asked.
The woman shook her head, motioning she can not answer. Kougyoku studied her. She then jumps of her bed and goes through her trunk. She takes out a old crumy, rusted hair pin, with a pink jewel. She got back on her bed and showed it to the woman.
"My mama gave it to me before I was brought here....." Kougyoku said as she held the hair pin in her hand.
The woman looked at and smiles. She touches it and it glows. When the light fades, a gold clean and beautiful hair pin his their.
Kougyoku's eyes lit up and she hug the woman and thanked her.

"Zar......"

Kougyoku heard. She looked up at the woman and smiles.

As the days went by, both Kougyoku and Hakuryuu were happy with their new friends.
One they both were playing in the garden, and the two woman watched with warm smiles, from the roof.
The blue eye one, jumps down from the room and lands near Hakuryuu and Kougyoku.
"Look, Raki!!" Kougyoku shows her a flower crown she made but....still needs work.
"Raki, will you show us how to make a flower crown?" Hakuryuu asked.
Raki smiles and nods.

"Hakuryuu!! Where are you?!"

All three turn around, and see Hakuyuu and Hakuren coming their way.
"Look Raki! They are my big brothers!" Hakuryuu giggles.
The boys older brothers look at their younger brother and cousin in confusion.
"Umm....who are you talking to Haku?" Hakuren asked.
"Our friend Raki!" Kougyoku chirps.
Raki just grins and decided to mess with the older boys. She ruffles their hair and snikers as she watches them freeze.
"Haha.....that's funny Hakuyuu..." Hakuren laughs nervously.
"That.....wasn't me...." Hakuyuu said and Hakuren's face began to turn blue.
"It was Raki. She ruffles your guys hair. She also said, "Hakuren stop sneaking into the kitchen to steal snacks!" " Kougyoku said.
Hakuyuu looked at his younger brother with a dead panned look. Both once again both froze when they felt a pat on their shoulders.
"That's it, we're out of here!" Hakuren yells and quickly picked up his younger brother and cousin and ran.

As the month went by, each and every night, they princes would have the same nightmare. The palace in flames, them loosing their lives....and the smile of that witches victory.

Raki decided to once again show the dream to the first prince, but this time, it will be a complete vision of what will happen. She went to his room, and stood infront of him. The rukh decide to gave her a slightly physical body. Her hand was on the verge of touching his forehead but....

GRAB!!

Suddenly, his hand shot up and grabbed her wrist. She began to panic and tried to pull her wrist away but his grip tightens. He slow sat up and looked at her with a menacingly glare.
"You......why are you showing me this....." He growled.
She looked at him with fear, but his eyes then turned to shock when he saw her face closely.
"Lia......?" He mumbled.
His grip loosen, and she took that opportunity and quickly disappears.
"Wait Lia!" He quickly stood up and looked all around his room.