4K Special Squeal!!: The Bet (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"What day is it today?" Lia asked as she took out a pair of black ninja sandles.
"The day, you beat me in that bet." Sinbad smirked.
Lia dropped the necklace in her hand. He just had to remind her.
"Why did you have to remind me?!?" She punches him.
Sinbad just chuckled.
"Just wanted to see your reaction. By the way, I we ever did the bet again, I would win this time." He chuckled.
Lia raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah right. You can't even live without wine. What makes you think you would win after all these years? I bet you still can't control you limbo." Lia said as she picked up the necklace.
Sinbad eyebrow twitched. He can control himself now. He's a full grown man after all now. Then again....he wanted to test her patients.
"You're wrong. After all, you have zero feminine traits. You're a tomboy. You act more like a brother than a sister." He smiles at her but......his smile faded.
Lia was surrounded by a murderous aura.

That's when Sinbad realized......He fucked up.

Lia looked up at him.
"So you're basically saying I have no feminine traits what's so ever?!?!" Lia yells.

Unknown to them, Lia's scream was heard by everyone. The others grinned wickedly known now what was going to happen. Ja'far on the other hand pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. This was going to be a long day.
"This is gonna be fun!" Pisti cheers.

"That's not what I ment." Sinbad put his arm up in defense.
Lia glared at him. And a thought came up to her. But is she willing to risk it? There is a 98% chance she could loose her virginity if she did this. And knowing Sinbad.....Yup....she would defiantly lose it. But then again, there is that 2% that he can control himself after all these years. Both are adults now, so he might be able to control himself. Then again....this is Sinbad we are talking about.

"I propose we do the bet again. Considering we are now both adults, I'm sure you should be able to control yourself now. We will bet the same thing we did 13 years ago, however, no one will wear a maid costume.(Sinbad pouts at the last remark. He already had plans to put her in a maid costume he had perfectly chosen for her) instead the loser will have to do whatever he or she wants. And that means anything. And I'm willing to bet 400 GC with it." Lia finished as she walked behind her curtent wall and began to change.

Sinbad went pale. He did not want to go through that hell from 13 years ago. The humiliation he went throughout that whole week was enough for him to never bet anything against Lia again. To make manners worse, she purposely forbidden him from touching her at all. It's frustrated him so much that when the week was over, he walked in on her changing on purpose(slams door shut and locks it) .......and took her right there and then. And she couldn't walk for a week. He smiled at her everytime and she would glare at him. She had to use her magic to summon a wheelchair so she could move around.

"I'm not going to go through that again." Sinbad said.
Lia smirks.
"What? Too chicken knowing that I'll win?" She smirked at him.
She did not just call him that. His face darken and he gave her a sly cunning smirk. A deadly dangerous shiver went through Lia's spine. She's starting to regret proposing the bet again. Sinbad walked up to her and with his hand, tilted her head up, so he would be directly looking into her blue sapphire eyes. Lia felt he was staring right into her soul. He smirked at her flushed face and brushed his lips near hers.
"This time, I will be victorious. When this is over, you won't be able to walk for two weeks." He said close to her.
Lia then smirks. His face turned to confusion.
"Then I shall say the same as well. I'll make you so sexually frustrated, you'll wish you never done this bet to me. I'll be the one to dominate you in bed, because you are still inexperienced within my eyes. You got much to learn about women my love. Because she shall become a demon and seduce you, and make you grovel and beg at our feet." Lia said in a sweet seductive tone in Sinbad's ear.
He looked at her shocked.
"This will be interesting...." He smirked.
"Four days. Just like last time. Deal?" Sinbad said.
"Deal." And both shook hands.