4K Special!: The Bet

Start from the beginning

"Prepare, for hell, my love..."

- Day One -

Lia sat on her bed, sulking.......
What the hell did she just get herself into?
He djiin, Aria, came out of her metal vessel, along with Yunaria, Musica, and Lightama. They all turn to human size.
"What am I going to do? I have zero knowledge on how do this stuff." Lia sulks.
Aria smirks.
"Listen to what we tell you, and I can guarantee you, you will win." Aria and Melodia smirk while the other two djiins sigh.

- Time Skip -

Lia was dress up in a nice short pink sliver, lacy dress, that went up to her knees, her hair was combed and straight, no longer wearing her glasses(even if she couldn't see Shit) a light touch of make up was applied to her, and rose blush on her lips. All the male workers stared at her even some of the females. Oh how bad she wanted to hide in a corner. She took deep breath and walked up to Sinbad, who was currently talking to Ja'far.
Sinbad hears steps, and it took everything in him to keep a straight face when he saw Lia. The dress perfectly matched her curves, the light make up and blush on her lips, and her hair smelled like cherry blossoms, and the dress showed her beautiful, longs legs. He wanted to lick his lips so bad.
Lia kept walking but passed by him. Which made him utterly confused.

Smack!

She ran right into the wall.
"Oooooooww!!" She screeched as she rubbed her forehead.
She can't see anything without her glasses. Sinbad sighs and walks towards her. He stops infront of her, and waits for her to get up. He watched her get up, and tried very hard not to let the blush show on his face. Her chest was being flashed at him.
Lia squinted her eyes, and mentally sighs to se it is Sinbad. She takes his right hand. He raises an eyebrow. What was she going to do?
With trembling hands, she takes his index finger into her mouth.
Ja'far, Serenade, Hinahoho, and everyone in the rooms jaw dropped.
Sinbad.........mustered everything in him not to pick her up, and take her this instant into his room and ravish her.
Lia lightly sucked on his finger(which was make Sinbad hard) and takes it out, with a thin trail of saliva. Then.....her sadist side began to emerge as she slowly looked up to Sinbad. Misty had a smug smirk, as she now understood what was going on.
"Is something wrong, My.Lord?" Lia said in a low seductive voice.
Ja'far can see Sinbad trembling. Serenade was trying not to burst out laughing. Suzuki said she was done.
"No." Sinbad said with a cold stone face.
"I see......." Lia said slowly.
She let's go of his hand and walks away.

Serenade followed her.
Once Lia knew she was far away, her face exploded in red, steam coming from her head, and dropped to her knees.
"Good by my innocence......." Lia cried.
Serenade felt sorry for her. She walked up to Lia and patted her head.
"What do I do now?!" Lia wails.