Unidentified Chapter 5: A Broken Soul Can be Healed By Song

Start from the beginning

Sinbad twitched when heard singing. He looked up and his eyes widened. Everyone else in the room had their mouths hanging open and Maader with a shock expression.
As the figure approaches, the rukh, not visible to the human eye, surrounded the figure. Sliver white long hair, light peach pearl white skin, sapphire blue eyes like ocean, a white dress, a blue sapphire necklace on her neck.

 Sliver white long hair, light peach pearl white skin, sapphire blue eyes like ocean, a white dress, a blue sapphire necklace on her neck

The figure stops in the middle of the room, and continues to sing as she raised her hands up.

Shine bright deep inside you but will you ever let it
Shine from within and cast all of your fears aside?
You'll see the light but until that day comes

My dearly beloved, be strong, I shall be there
Always here beside you, so keep your head held high
The shadows of this world will try to steal you away into their arms
But you belong in mine

We are one within a dream
So hold me close and count the stars with me
All our scattered memories
I will find the pieces, one by one

Water droplets began to form and then created beautiful water images. She finishes singing and then begins to dance to the music that begins to play.

"Embrace the dark....
You call a home...
Gaze upon a empty white throne
A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise..."

The way she moved her hips, the movement of her hands, the water she controls, she had them all entranced. The slave trader smirks with pride at his servant. Maader was entranced. She then smirks.
The girl finishes her dancing and bows at the two of them.
"Bravo, Slivera!" The slave trader claps and the girl bows.
"It was an honor my lord, and Lady Maader." The girl spoke with such grace.
Maader looked up and down at the girl. Indeed she was beautiful, had a very enchanting voice and a good dancer.
"What else can she do?" Madar asked has she cupped the girls cheeks and feels her skin.
"She is my best slave. Her strength has proven equal to a Fanalis, though she isn't one. She is a amazing cook and much more. She has made me a lot of money when she dances and sings. No need for her to be a sex slave." The slave trader ruffles the girls hair.
"Strength of a Fanalis huh?" Madar raises and eyebrow.
She then smirks.
"I want her to fight my best female fighter." She said.
Sinbad was shaking.
"It can't be her......" he mumbled.
Masrur was near by and saw the new girl that was brought in. His eyes widened, but not at her, but his sister that was hiding.
"Camilla....." he mumbled.
Camilla is a year younger than him, and was holding a dagger, ready to strike.
Slivera, eyes made contact with Camilla for a split second and Camilla froze.
"I won't harm you. And I have a pretty good idea....you are the one I am suppose to fight." Her eyes widened when she heard the females voice in her head.
She dropped the dagger and all eyes turned to her.
"Prefect timing Camilla." Madar smirks and the guards grab Camilla.
"Hiisssssss!! Arrrggh!!" Camilla hisses and thrashes around as they grab her and take her away.
Slivera eyes narrowed barley but was unnoticed by the others. But Sinbad and Masrur noticed. Her eyes then turn Sinbad and he freezes. Their eyes met.
"My lady, if it be alright, may I heal the one next to your throne?" Slivera motions to Sinbad.
"You know medicine, I presume?" Madar asked.
"Yes." Slivera smiles.
Madar nods and Slivera makes her way to Sinbad.
Sinbad looks at her with wide eyes. The way her hips moved, her gracefully walking, her voice, and blue eyes, they all reminded him of Lia.