Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed

Start from the beginning

After that, Isabel and I headed with Yura to her room.
We go in and I freaken punch the wall, making a crack in it.
"Don't destroy my new room!" She screeched as she quickly closed her door and touches the crack and fixes it.
"Sorry. It's just that.....I'm so mad. Now they are making you and the others fight." I said as I sat down on her bed.

"We'll be fine. Plus, me, Yura and Aladdin, plan to gang up on Titus." Isabel said and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"What about Amy?" I asked.
"She wants to kill him also?" Isabel raised an eyebrow.
"Y------!!!" Yura didn't get to finish.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the runt and the hag? And how you been, my flower?"

Our heads snap to the direction of the voice and I quickly casted a barrier.
"How the hell did you get in here, Judar?" I narrowed my eyes at Judar, who was floating near the window.
Yura quickly pulls him in.
"How------!!" She didn't get to finish her sentence because Judar smashed his lips onto hers.
I quickly cover Isabel's eyes. After a few minutes, he breaks the kiss and Yura is a blushing mess.
"Glad to see you're still alive." He ruffles her hair and hugs her.
"W-Why are you here and how did you sneak into the school without being detected?" Yura said as Judar still had her in his arms, and hugging her from behind.
He nuzzled his face in her neck.
"I found a secret passage way in this room, and used one of the magic tools you made." He said and I face palm.
He then turns serious and let's go of her and takes out a bag.
"Pretty Sure you guys are already aware that the emperor of Kou is dead." Judar said as Yura sat down.
"Yeah.....We spoke to Kouha before he left back home. He gave me a warning that the empress has her eyes set on me, Yura and her sisters, Lunala and Her daughters, Isabel, and my household vessels." I said.
He nodded but smirks.
"You guys aren't the only ones she has her eyes set on." He smirked and we looked at him confuse.
"Apparently..........she has her eyes set on Hakuryuu becoming fallen and....a girl that was brought from a different world just recently." Judar said as he took a grape from Yura's table.
"Amy......" I mumbled.
"But you also want Hakuryuu to curse his fate. Don't you realize that's what that Hag wants?!" Isabel yells as him and his eyes narrowed.
"Shut up brat. I'll do anything to protect Yura from that botch and that old man Diera." Judar sneers.
"What's in the bag?" I asked.
He threw it to me and I catch it. I take it out and inside are strange gold medals, with the markings........WHAT THE HELL?!
"THESE ARE FUCKEN DIVINE STAFFS!!! HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THESE?!?" I screeched as I looked over them and Yura and Isabel also look through.
"How did you get these?!" Yura said on the verge of fainting.
"I snuck into one of the rooms of the organization and stole these. You wouldn't believe the hassle it was to bring them here with out getting caught. You're also lucky I stole these." Judar sighs as he also threw me a big files with scrolls, and a box.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"It was weird......it was just a small box, but it had tons of seals and other spells on them. Like...trying to keep them...from awakening. They have tons of white rukh. And the only white rukh I like are Yura's." Judar crossed his arms.
"Plus, I owe you for saving Yura's life. I'll only say this once.....thank you." Judar said.

.
.
.
Time stopped......
"Judar....are you running a fever?" Yura said and an angry tick mark appears on him.
"I'm not going to repeat myself dammit!" He growled while the rest of us giggle.

Judar then kicked me and Isabel out of Yura's room. He locked the door on us, and I can here Yura protesting against him but in the end.....I quickly covered Isabel's ear....because the next thing I heard....were moans....

Isabel went back to her room, She's room mates with Amy. And I went back to mine. I left one of the medals with Yura, because it was reacting to her. I gave the other one to to Isabel, because it was also reacting to her. As for, none of them reacted to me. But, there was one that caught my attention and I nearly passed out from shock when I saw it. It was Solomon's staff.......
I checked throughout the scrolls Judar gave to me, and they had the history of Alma Toran and how to make black metal vessels. But the scrolls are what worried me most, the history that was erased was all here. His sister, who Zara is, the 12 but it's actually 13 pillars, and much more information. My attention then turned to the box. I opened it and inside contains a black metal vessel.
My Kanata began to glow, and both Crona and Darklastia come out.
"This, is Elder David's staff......." Darklastia said and at that point I'm like...
"Hell no! I am not touching that thing!" I screeched and backed away.
"(Chuckles) I'm kidding! It's just an illusion to keep anyone away. The real staff is sealed away somewhere far away. This staff here you see....belonged to Zara." Darklastia said as she casted a spell and the staff changed to something different.
I sigh in relief.
I use my magic and send the scrolls to my magic closet along with the medals except one, because it had a tiny reaction when I mentioned Amy.
I went to Aladdin's room, and knocked. Sphintus answered.
"Right when I was about to go to sleep you just had to come...." He groans.
I roll my eyes.
"Is Aladdin there?" I asked and he nodded.
"Lia!" His eyes sparkle and he jumps at my chest and nuzzles.
"Hey Ala, I need to talk to you." I said and he looked at me confuse.
"Sphintus, if it be alright, I need to talk to him alone." I said.
Sphintus looks at me shocked but nonetheless, left. I took out the medal and handed it to Aladdin.
"What is this?" He asked me confuse.
"Your fathers staff." I said and he looked at me shocked.
"How...you...how?!" He stuttered.
"Judar snuck into the school(his eyes darken) but....he didn't come to pick a fight. On the contrary, he brought me some information regarding the black metal vessels, and other things. He also came with a warning that the empress of Kou has her eyes set on us dead." I said seriously.
"Did he also came to pick on Yura?" He smiled and I faced palm.
"I saw pink rukh coming out of her room!" He said and I smack him on the head.
He pouts.
"And I see pink rukh surrounding you when you try to talk to Isabel and you stutter." I smirk and he turns beat red.
"Be quite!" He puffed his cheeks and glares at me.
"No need to worry. Your secret is safe with me. Besides, I do approve of you being with her." And with that, steam came out of his face and I ran towards the door.