Chapter 22: The Flow of Destiny has Changed

Start from the beginning

I smile and pat their heads.
"Good." I say and head back to the others.
Everyone sweat drops and I hear Sphintus tell Aladdin "Remind me to never get her angry." And Aladdin and Isabel rapidly nod their heads.
After that recovery, Titus heads over our way. I tell Yura to start video recording.
"The pampered brats are coming this way!" Sphintus panics.
"Pampered?" Isabel and Aladdin say confused.
"He comes from the Alexis Family. They have control of Reim's Senate for May years. People never heard of Titus up till now. Many people don't cross him because he is nobility." Yura explains.
"Correct. But we don't care. Plus I have personal connections with his family and so does Yura and Amy." I say and Sphintus, Aladdin, and Isabel look at me shocked.
"(Turn to Sphintus) but aren't you the heir of a fallen noble family?" Isabel says and the rest of us have to hold in our laughs.
"True." Aladdin says.
"Shut up!" Sphintus yells at them.

Titus moves Sphintus out of the way, and extends his hand towards Isabel, Aladdin and Yura.
"Aladdin, Yura, Isabel... I'll let you three be my friends. Amy is already my friend.(sees Amy raise an eyebrow at him) I heard there were other talented magicians here. But were special. Let's be friends!" Titus said proudly as his followers clapped their hands in joy.
Isabel and Aladdin just stare at him and Amy gives a look of questions at Yura who is recording, and trying to hold in her laughter. I can also hear the other saying in their heads not to take Titus hand.
Then the two each their hands out to Titus but.....Aladdin takes the left and Isabel the right. And both pat and grope him. Titus freezes and Yura, Amy and I are trying so hard not to burst out laughing.
"Huh? You don't have any!(scratches back of his head) you have a high voice and a big but, so...I thought you were a girl! Are you actually a boy?" Aladdin asked.
"I also agree. You have curves, light creamy Smooth skin, and your rukh is  feminine. Wait! Are you transgender?(A/N: No offense to anyone I swear! I'm so sorry if I offended anyone)" Isabel asked.
And that's when everyone in the room broke out laughing. Amy was laughing and was holding her stomach, along with Yura and I.
Sphintus was making fun of Titus. I am so going to send this footage to Lisa.
"I'LL...KILL...YOU!!!" Titus clenched his fist in rage.
He grabbed Aladdin and Isabel ready to kill them and Yura and Amy both ran to them to stop the fight.

I smile because I like seeing them get along like this. But my eyes narrowed when I remember this is where the they come in.
"Filthy Brats! Have you no shame?! (Turns to Amy who is smirking) and you! You think this is funny vegetable head?!(Amy is beginning to get murderous aura) (turns back to Isabel and Aladdin) You two must pay for your insult!!" Titus points his wand at them.
I can tell my siblings are thinking Titus is a pain. Sphintus is just cheering them on to kick Titus ass, and adding more fuel to the fire.

"Why is there quarreling?"

Everyone stops and bows. I see Amy and Yura also get down and bow, as do I. But Aladdin and Isabel remain standing clueless. I sigh and me, Yura and Amy get up, while everyone else looks at us like we are crazy.
"Who's that guy?" Both my siblings say and I ruffle both of their hair.
"He is the head master of Magnostadt and the nation. He is Matal Mogamett." I explained as they both look at me shock.
I give a small bow to him.
"Are you two Aladdin and Isabel?" He asked and I see them tense.
They must be remembering the warnings from Sinbad, Yamraiha, and Dunya.  Mogamett extends his hands and pats their heads.
"If I had a grandson and a granddaughter, they be about yours kids age." Mogamett smiled kindly at them, while they have a look of confusion and shock.
"Lia, you have two adorable genius magician siblings." He chuckles and I smile.
"Sorry I didn't stop the quarrel. In my country, it usually is a sign that a new bond is being formed." I said.
He nods his head. A Woman with long blond hair, purple eyes, the traditional clothing of a magician, and a spectacle on her right eye, comes up with a scroll. Her name's Irene Smirnoff, and is one of the high class magicians like me. She opens the Avril and announces the battle that will happen between Aladdin and Titus but......
"Along with their battle, Yura, Amy and Isabel will also be under going a battle test. All 5 will go against each other. For 2 years, instructors focus on outstanding students and battle test aid their selection. In other words, losing students don't earn much so I suggested demonstrating your abilities in a battle." Irene finished.
"But why must the girls also fight?" I questioned in a cold ton.
"Lia, I know you are worried for your siblings, but this is for their own good. Believe in them." She said.
I clenched my fist that was shaking in anger. But I felt a hand on my mine. I look down and see it is Isabel.
"It'll be alright." She smiles.