She ran over to the closet looking all panicked. "Don't move or look in the mirror." I rubbed my head again but felt a large bump over my eye. I spun around to look at myself in the mirror and I gasped. "Dinah! Camila's going to kill you!" A massive goose bump was forming right above my left eye. "I know! We need to cover it or something." She frantically went through the closet, throwing stuff all over the ground.

"DJ this thing is huge! We can't cover it!" It looked like the size of a golf ball, sitting on my forehead. "Ahhh... you're right. Makeup would only make it look worse." She gave me a sad smile. "I'm sorry monkey. Are you okay?"

"Just a little dizzy." I tried to wiggle off the counter but Dinah stopped me and lifted me up into her arms. "How many fingers am I holding up?" She lifted her hand up showing four fingers. "Four." She kissed my cheek smiling. "Well that's a good sign. Now let's go face Camila's wrath." She set me down and took my hand.

We walked down the stairs and we could hear Camila and Ally having a small conversation. Dinah and I both braced for impact when we walked into the kitchen. Both Ally and Camila turned with huge smiles, but they immediately dropped.

"Spencer what happened to your head?!" Camila raced over and flew down on her knees examining my head. "I tried to wake up DJ." I smiled shyly looking up at Dinah who had guilt written all over her face. "What did you two do? Get into a wrestling match?" Ally leaned down beside Camila looking at my head. "Do you feel dizzy?" I nodded my head, stumbling forward into Camila. She reached out, grabbing my waist to steady me. "Woah... here sit down." I fell to the ground leaning my head on Camila. I felt Ally's hand rest on my head.

"She's a little warm. Here let's sit her down on the chair." Camila lifted me up slowly, walking me over to the chair. I glanced up to see Dinah with tears in her eyes and a bump on her forehead. "Dinah has a bump too." I mumbled out pointing to Dinah. Camila and Ally looked over and waved Dinah over.

"Dinah come here." Ally kneeled down looking at Dinah's head. I felt a pair of warm hands on mine and I looked over to see Camila intertwining our fingers. "You feel okay?" I waved her off smiling. "I'm fine. But don't be mad at Dinah. It was my fault. I said Beyoncé." Camila laughed. "I'm not mad at Dinah sweets." She looked over at Dinah squeezing her knee. "I'm not mad cheechee." A wave of relief washed over Dinah's face. "Oh thank god. I'm so sorry." I smiled at Dinah but I jumped a little when two people screamed my name.

"Spencer! What happened to your head?!" Both Lauren and Normani ran over with worried expressions. "I'm fine. Me and Dinah smacked heads when I was trying to wake her up with Beyoncé." Normani automatically starting laughing but her face was still laced with worry. "That sounds like Dinah. But are you two okay?" We both nodded. "Yeah, we're good." I slumped up against the back of the chair. I was going to say something but my stomach started to growl making everyone look at me with amusement.

"Someone's hungry." I felt my face heat up. "Kinda."

"Come on sweets, let's make you something to eat." Camila's took my hand and we walked over to the fridge. What a weird morning.

__________________________

Camila's P.O.V.

After breakfast we sent Spencer upstairs for a bit and I talked to the girls about her room. We have been in the process of redoing the guest room and we were completely done painting, we just needed to grab a couple of things and put the room together. We decided to let Lauren take Spencer out for a couple of hours so the rest of us could grab the furniture and call some movers to the house. It was going to be absolutely perfect. Just the way she wants and deserves.

"Cam?" I looked down at Spencer and she was wearing a red flannel with black tights. Her hair was all natural so her soft waves fell across her face, making its way to her hips. I smiled at looking at my beautiful little girl. "Yeah baby?"