Over My Dead Body

Camila's P.O.V.

"We need to talk about Spencer." Those words rung through my ears making me feel uneasy. What did Ally know that we didn't? I got up off the floor looking towards Ally.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked maybe a little more harsh then intended but I was worried. Can you blame me?

Ally's eyes dropped and guilt lined her features. After a few seconds she spoke, "I got a call from our management team." Her voice broke and she started to cry. Dinah rushed over to comfort her. What would management have to say that made her this upset?

"And? Ally what did they say? And how does Spencer come into this?" I asked curiously.

Right when I asked, Ally burst into a series of sobs. "I'm so sorry! Camila I'm so sorry!" The tears were falling off her cheeks. My heart ached at the sight. I quickly ran over to the girl who is always smiling and sees the bright side to everything, but today you would never know that.

"Ally come here. Tell us what's wrong, please." I took her in my arms letting her head rest on my shoulder. I looked around at the rest of the girls and they all had worried expressions. Ally must be the only one who knows what's going on. "Ally breathe it's okay, tell us what's wrong." She slowly lifted her head off my shoulder and I met her eyes. They were blood shot and puffy. "They... umm." Ally bit her lip seeming more nervous. I continued to stroke her hair to help calm her. "I got a call.... from management this morning." She took a shaky breath. "Spencer's foster home called...... their taking her back."

My entire body felt like it got hit by a truck. I couldn't feel anything other then my heart dropping out of my chest. I wanted to cry, scream, move, anything but my body was stuck. Those words ripped apart my thoughts. Echoed through my ears. Wishing they never existed. I could still see everyone around me, calling my name but everything was in slow motion. And before I could do anything I felt my mind slipping and darkness taking over my vision sending me to the ground with a thud.

__________________________

Normani's P.O.V.

It was only seconds after Ally told us, that Camila lost her balance falling to the ground.

"Holy fuck Camila!" Lauren darted to the floor in seconds trying to hold her head. I stood there in shock trying to process what Ally just said and seeing Camila passed out on the ground. She's can't just leave. Ally was in complete hysterics with Dinah trying to comfort her but crying herself.

"When?" I finally spit out, crying myself. All eyes looked up to Ally who was trying to control her breathing. "Later tonight..... their flying her... back home.... after 6." Ally finally said through all her tears. Six! That's not enough time. I didn't know what else to say, I just stood there looking off trying to think about what to do.

"Camila! Wake up!" Lauren had Camila's head resting on her lap trying to wake her up. Processing I quickly ran over trying to help Lauren.

"Mani she's not waking up!" Lauren cried out reaching for my help. "Here." I grabbed a magazine from the table. "Try to cool her down. I'm going to grab a cup of water. We need a plan B." Lauren nodded in agreement fanning Camila while I took off for the kitchen.

At this point I'm happy Ally sent Spencer upstairs. Seeing Camila like that would be worst case scenario. I filled the cup with water and ran back to the living room. When I reached Lauren, Camila looked like she was starting to wake up.

"Camila! Camz! Wake up!" Lauren was moving her head trying to get her to wake up. "Lauren give her a minute." I said looking at Camila's moving body.

Camila was slowly starting to regain consciousness. Her eyes fluttered open and both Lauren and I let out a sigh of relief. "How many fingers am I holding up?" Lauren put four fingers up for Camila to see. She groaned rubbing her temple. "Four, Lauren you're holding four fingers." She smacked her hand away getting up.

"Woah! Mila calm down you just woke up." I said trying to push her back down but failing. "Why am I on the ground?" She looked around. "Why is Ally crying? And where's-" Then her face drained of colour going completely white. It looked like she was either going to pass out again or throw up.

"Spencer." She whispered. It only took a couple of seconds but Camila was soon in full out tears. Her body was racking with sobs. Lauren tried to wrap her arms around her but she pushed away. "No don't! Leave me alone!" She pulled her legs up to her chest and cried into them. Not wanting to make it worse I picked myself up off the floor and walked over to Ally. Seeing if I could help comfort her.

The whole dynamic was horrible. Dinah and I were trying our best to calm down Ally. While holding our selves together. Lauren gave up on Camila but was still close to her crying. Camila was siting on the ground curled up in a ball, crying her eyes out.

"Ummm...Guys is everyone okay?"All our heads snapped up looking in the doorway. Spencer was all dressed and her hair was up in a messy bun. We all stood frozen. What would we tell her? And should it be now? I'm assuming she saw the state of Camila because that's the direction she headed to first.

"Cami? Are you okay?" She stopped a little bit before Camila and stood there waiting. She slowly lifted her head almost seeming afraid of what she was going to see. "Spence....don't leave." Camila whispered tears brimming her eyes.

"What?" Spencer looked around at everyone confused. "I'm not going anywhere. Right?" She asked everyone. But before anyone could answer Camila was back up on two feet. It looked like a switch was flipped and she was back to normal. She scooped Spencer up and held on to her close.

"Mila where are you going? I think we might need to have a chat." I said trying to block her way.

"She's not going anywhere. We made a promise to take care of her until she gets better and it's not time yet. The only way their getting her back is over my dead body." And with that Camila took off up the stairs with Spencer wrapped in her arms.

What the fuck just happened?