Now What?

Ally's P.O.V.

As I was making the waffles for the girls Lauren stumbled in holding her head.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" I asked while she slide into the chair and rested her face in her hands.

"Like shit." She mumbled "what happened last night? Did the party get out of hand or something?" She raised her head looking at me for answers.

"I guess you don't remember the little girl that's in our room right now?" I asked while pressing down the waffles in the waffle maker.

"No, what are you talk- wait a second yes I do! That little brat ruined my night!" Her voice was getting louder and more angry then a minute ago.

"Lauren she didn't ruin anything. If anything she saved you from taking something you weren't supposed to." I turned around and gave her a stern look.

"That's bullshit! I can take care of myself!" She yelled.

"Yeah! And how's that hangover treating you right now?" I said a little snapper then I intended.

"Fuck off Ally, I'm tired and my head hurts can we just stop it, please." She sounded more calm but her words had a hint of regret in them.

"Fine. Here's some painkillers." I reached into my purse and pulled out two pills and handed them over. That's when the rest of the girls walked in.

"Good morning Lauren." They all said at once.

"Shhhh, can we please not do this now. My head is killing me." She took the pills and put her head down on the table covering her face.

"Alright good morning to you too." Camila said and everyone laughed except for Lauren she put her hand up and waved us away.

"Alright I'm just going to say what everyone else is thinking, what are we going to do about her?"

"Spencer." We all turned our heads towards Camila.

"What?" I asked unsure of what she's talking about.

"Her name. It's Spencer. She told me when I woke up." She said like it was nothing. But in fact it's the only thing we really know about her.

"Oh. Well that's one piece of information we don't need to worry about." I said finishing the last bit of breakfast. "But how should we approach this? She's just a kid."

"Well, we barely know anything about her so maybe we should try and get some information about her." Dinah answered almost as a question.

"Dinah does have a point, we don't really know anything or what happened to her. We only have her name." Camila said while grabbing some waffles and siting down to eat.

"And to be honest I don't think she knows who we are. I don't think she knows we're fifth harmony." Normani said throwing that in there. But she was right. She's not like other girls her age.

"Yeah I'm getting the same feeling. It's weird but I like it. She only knows us as us right now and not what the public has painted us to be." We all looked at each other and then at Lauren. She was being oddly quiet.

"Lauren what do you think?" I asked while brushing some hair out of face. She took a moment but eventually lifted her head and looked at us.

"Honestly I don't know what to think. We bring a little girl into our hotel room the day we leave for L.A. and she apparently has scratches all over her and a huge cut running down her face. She has no idea who we are or by the sounds of it who she is. So I don't know what to say. But I can say I don't like it or her." She was right, we don't know anything and we technically kidnapped her.

"Well, let's go bring her some breakfast. I bet she's starving." Mani got up and motioned us to follow."let's go find out about our mystery girl." Normani said while taking a plate of waffles and walking down the hallway.

We all got up except for Lauren and follow Normani back to the bedroom where Spencer was laying down holding her head and watching television. She had tear tracks running down her face and her eyes were puffy.

"Sweetie have you been crying." I asked running over and siting next to her on the bed.

"I can't remember." She was so quiet when she spoke I almost missed it.

"What can't you remember baby?" Camila asked coming closer and wiping her damp cheeks.

"I remember my name and my past but not how I ended up in the park. Or getting this cut on my head." She was soft when she spoke but it sounded like she was about to cry again.

"It's okay bug. We're here to help you. okay?" Normani said coming over placing the plate down on the night stand before grabbing her hands and giving them a small squeeze.

"Why don't you tell us what you do remember. About your past, maybe we can help." I said helping her sit up right and face all of us. She looked pale and so broken. It took all my strength to not hug her.

"Well my name is Spencer Johnson and I'm 7 years old. Umm, my parents died in a car accident when I was 4 and I've been in foster care ever since." She gave us a shy smile before putting her head down. A few tears trickled down her face but she quickly wiped them away.

"I think I ran away from my foster home and that's how I ended up here but I can't remember! My home wasn't the greatest but I never thought I would ever leave on purpose. My head hurts to much, it's all so fuzzy." She started crying and holding her head. It looked like she was going to rip off the bandage but Dinah reached over.

"No baby, don't do that! It's only going to make it worse." Dinah reached over and took her hands in hers, tracing circles on them to calm her down.

It all broke my heart. Her story, her past. I couldn't imagine what it must have been like to lose your parents at such a young age and be in foster care for 3 years. And by the sounds of it she was not happy living there. But the question still remains why was she here and what happened to her head. What ever it was it must have triggered short term memory loss.

"Now what?" That's when we all turned and saw Lauren standing in the doorway with her arms crossed.