Pranks Gone Wrong

Spencer's P.O.V.

When Dinah finally put me down we were in her room. Normani was definitely right. I've only been in here once and it looked like a bomb went off. Clothes hung off the walls and the floor was made entirely of clothes and left over food.

"Just ignore the mess, that's what I do." I laughed. How Camila does this is unbelievable. "So I have a plan. You want in?" Her face had a hint of mischief on it and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit interested.

"I want in. What is it?" Dinah's smile grew and I got more excited. "How do you like pranks?" Ohh now where talking.

"I love them! I used to pull some when I was in one of my foster homes." Dinah gave me a sad smile but quickly pulled out a grin. "Well perfect then! You're my new sidekick." She put her hand up and we both highfived.

She walked over to her desk and pulled out a piece of paper. "So I've been planning a big one for a while now but I was waiting for just the right person to help me out." She smiled at me siting back down. "And I think I found her." She placed the paper out and I looked it over. She was planning on making all the girls think we live on Mars. So have weird things happen and create fake news casts. I thought it was brilliant but I had a better idea.

"So, what do you think? Should we do it?" Dinah asked after I looked over her prank.

"I like it but I have something else in mind." I gave her a smirk and Dinah raised an eyebrow. "What where you thinking little prankster?" I leaned in and whispered it in her ear. She pulled back with a giant smile on her face.

"Oh you're mean aren't you?" I laughed. "But I like it! Where going to be in so much trouble after this." She picked me up and we started to get ready for my prank on Camila and Lauren.

__________________________

Camila's P.O.V.

Lauren and I had just finished shopping. We grabbed so much clothes and other stuff we barely had enough room in the car.

"Do you think we over shopped just a little bit?" I asked as Lauren looked back in the rear view mirror seeing all the bags.

"Nah, she deserves ever cent." I smiled, knowing that Spencer would love everything we got her. Including her special item. Lauren and I looked everywhere and almost gave up but we finally found a perfect stuffed animal for her. It was a teddy bear that had her name written in golden cursive letters along the stomach.

"Do you think she will like the bear?" I looked over at Lauren who was busy driving. "Camz don't worry! She will love it because it's coming from you." She smiled at me and my heart fluttered a little. "God I hope so." I leaned my head back listening to the radio. The rest of the ride was quite but I was too excited to see Spencer and give her the bear to make discussion.

We finally reached the house and we rolled up the drive way. I quickly undid my seatbelt and rushed up to the door.

"Aye wait! You need to grab some bags first!" Lauren yelled at me from down the drive way. I huffed and walked back, grabbing the last of the bags and rushing into the house.

"We're home!" I yelled through the house as I opened the door. I dropped the bags to the side and looked around. "Hello? Dinah? Normani? Spencer? Where are you guys?" I looked over at Lauren and she gave me a confused look. "I have no idea." Then I heard footsteps coming from down the hall. Dinah appeared with a guilty look on her face.

"Hey guys! What's up?" She asked being really shady. "DJ what did you do?" Lauren asked placing the bags down.

"I mean it's not really what I did it's what I can't find." She looked down at her feet. I grew more nervous because I hadn't seen Spencer yet.