Unidentified Chapter 4: Getting to Know You

Start from the beginning

- The next Day -

It was morning and Lia still asleep. She felt warmth near her so she cuddles more to it.
"Mom.....dad....Isabel......" She mumbled.
Unknown to her.......this warmth......
Was Sinbad......
He snuck into her bed again.
He sat up and smiles warmly down at her. With her hair down, and when he heard her speaking an unknown language(Spanish), he confirmed it was her.
It truly was Lia. But he was sad that she had no memory of him or any of their adventures. Not even when the two were together. He did ask himself how she was alive.
He fixed a strand of her hair and gets up and gets dressed. He knows she probably isn't going to wake up in about another three hours. Or if she wakes up and sees him on her bed, he'll probably loose a limb.

"Hmmmm........Lisa....you owe me 50 bucks........." Lia mumbled in her sleep and Sinbad was trying not to laugh.
She was always like this when she would fall asleep.
He walked up to her and began to poke her cheeks.

Poke.

"Ngh......"

Poke.

"Nooooooo......5 more minutes....."

Poke. poke.

"Isabel.....I said 5 more minutes....."

Rapid poke.

"Come on Is....."

Poooookkkkkeeee.

"I SAID 5 MORE MINUTES DAMMIT!!!" Lia sat up yelling her hair completely frizzy and a complete mess.

"Pffftt!!!!! HAHAHAHAH!!"

Lia looked around and saw Sinbad laughing and holding his stomach. She looks at him a blank look and groans realizing it was him that woke her up from her sleep. She lays back down and puts the blanket over herself.
"Come on Lia. It's time for you to get up." Sinbad walks over to her and pulls the blanket over her.
"Nooooooo......I don't want to get up...." Lia grabs the blanket and tries to prevent him from taking it away.

He sighs. Then an idea pops up in his mind. He knows exactly what to say. Sinbad leans near her ear, lips almost touching it.
"If you don't wake up....I'll tickle you." And with that her eyes snapped open and she sat up straight.

"I fucken swear....*grumble* *grumble* " Lia grumbled and got out of the bed.
She went to her bag and takes out her hair comb and a new pair of clothing that was given to her.
She heads to the shower and slams the door shut.

About 20 minutes later, Lia comes out with her hair dried up and in her two braids. She fixed her glasses. She's wearing a red Arabian shirt with baggy pants, red shoes and a pink head dress.
"This would suite Morgiana better." She said to herself as she got her bag and swung it over her shoulder.

" She said to herself as she got her bag and swung it over her shoulder

"I rather see you with your hair down."

She groans when she sees Sinbad is still in her room.
"By the way, I was the one that chose those clothes for you. Thank you very much." Sinbad smirks while Lia rolls her eyes.
"Whatever. I need to go make medicine." Lia walks past him.
Both walk out and through the market place.
Sinbad couldn't help but smile at Lia who had sparkles in her eyes as they walked through the market place. He saw her walk up to a stand of
foreign fruits and vegetables. He hears her mumbling, and was surprised that she knew what these were.
Lia told the seller what they are called and what they can be used for and if they are edible or not. And was relief to tell him that the mushrooms he was selling have to be cooked first or they would be poisonous. She bought a little of each and paid for it. She found under a bridge three bags of gold coins and put them in her bag. She later found out they were stolen from a cruel noble and was glad she took it. She already gave half of it to the people here.
"I'm surprised you knew what those fruits and vegetables were. Not even I knew about them." Sinbad said as Lia hummed in response.
"As expected, dimwit." Lia said and Sinbad sweat drops.
"You have your guard up around me all the time. But when it's with Aladdin or the others, you don't. Why is that?" He asked as both stopped at an herb shop.
"Because I do not trust you." Lia said bluntly as her back was facing him and she was looking through a different quantity of herbs.
Sinbad stared at her.
"If I remember correctly, you capturered Baal's dungeon at the age of 14, correct?" Lia said even though she knew the answer.
"Correct!" Sinbad said proudly.
"However, it did affect you in some way." Lia did a slide glance with slightly narrowed eyes.
Once again he stared at her. Lia pays for the herbs she bought and both leave the shop.
"Miss Lia!"
Both stop walking and see a group of children running their way. Lia smiles.
"You kids haven't been causing trouble have you?" Lia grins while the kids pout.
"No!" They all say.
Lia giggles and pats their heads.
"Do you guys want me to sing you a lullaby or a story?" She said and the children's eyes sparkled.
"Both!" They says and she face palms while Sinbad chuckled.
"How about I tell you kids about one of my adventures and Lia will sing?" Sinbad suggested and she glares at him.
"Yes!" The children say and Lia sulks.