Chapter 18: Magi and My words

Start from the beginning

"GHWAU!!!" Misty yells in pain as she was sent flying back to the wall from the lighting attack she received.
"Get up. I know you can do better than this!" Mira floats down.
"Huff....huff....AAAAAAHHH!!" Misty gets back up with her spear and charges at her as she dodges her mother's ice attacks but....
"Bararaq!!" Her mother yells as another lighting attack heads her way.
Mira was excepting it right her but..
"I won't loose!" Misty screams as she through her spear and takes out her fan.
Mira's eye widened in horror and shock as she watched the lighting attack about to hit her daughter but.
"Bararaq Absorption!!" Misty yells as her third eye opens.
The fan begins to glow as it absorbs the lighting. Mira eyes widened as she saw the third eye on her daughter. She knew for a fact her daughter was not a household vessel, magician, or a dungeon capturer. So how is it's she had the third eye?
Misty quickly closed her fan and threw it in the air does a down swift movement with it.
"Bararaq Seira(Lighting of the Flames!)" Misty yells as red lighting comes out of her fan.
The queen barley had time to recover from her shock and was barley able to dodge her attack.

BOOM!!!

The queen turned to see the aftermath. Flames and red lighting, surrounded the huge crater Misty made on the mountain. Mira then turned to her daughter who was catching her breath collapses on her knees do to magoi exhaustion. Mira un-djiin equips and walks over to her.
"That was beyond reckless. And how come you never told me that you had awaken the power of the third eye?" Mira looked down at her daughter.
"Huff.....huff.....recently.......huff....found......out....huff..." Misty said as she got up.
He mother hummed in response and patted her on her head.
"Learn to control yourself." Mira smiles and walks away.

"You're an idiot you know that?" Lia said as she watched Suzuki clean Misty's wounds.
"Whatever. I'm just weak, that's all." Misty winced as Suzuki finished cleaning the last wound.
"No you're not." Suzuki said as she took out ointment.
"Yes I am. I can't even make a starch on my mother." Misty said.
Lia walked up and began to use healing magic on her.
"It is alright to feel angered to yourself. We are human. It is our emotions that make us human. As long as we don't accept human flaws, one can never truly be free." Lia said as she finished and both girls look at her shocked.
"We are only human. To many, we considered the weakest. But that is not true. As long as we work together, we can become stronger. It is our job to challenge ourselves and do better. We must continue to tomorrow and keep walking towards the future." Lia said as she walked to the window and looked up at the sky.
"You consider yourself just a human? You're a magi. Basically, a god of creation." Misty said as she stood up and crossed her arms.
"That may be true.....but I do not see myself that way." Lia said as turned to face them.
She gave them a sad smile.
"I know now why I was coughing out blood. (Places hand on heart) this body of mine is a fake vessel. The rukh created it as a way to keep my soul safe. My real body is in my home. This fake body of mine has at least 4 more years to live, before my soul returns back home." She said.
"Misty, I know you despise yourself, and Suzuki, I know you still have a lot of fear. But that is alright. As time goes on, we must continue to move forward and create a pathway towards the light. It as out job to help and aid the people around us. I may be a Magi, but within my eyes, I am just a regular girl. I see everyone is more important than myself. I will do everything in my power to protect my friends, and that includes you two." Lia said as she saw the two look at her in shock.
"Will you guys still stand besides me? What is your wish? What is the path you seek and wish to carve? What is "destiny" within your eyes?" Lia questions them as she sits down.

The questions rang within Misty's and Suzuki's minds as they are watch Sinbad about to do his final attack.

"Please keep it a secret about my body. I want to enjoy life in this world to the fullest."