Chapter 14: The Future,and the past

Začít od začátku

"To think you went to far to create an illusion....." Krystal looked up and saw her mother.
"Sniff......sniff.....whaaaaaa!!" She ran to her mother and hugged her.
"There....there......hush....." Lunala kneels down and hugs her daughter tightly.
Krystal cries and cries till she blacked out.
"Don't worry......you're friends are safe....Liato!!" Lunala catches her in her arms and calls her household member.
"Yes my queen." Liato appears.
"Heal the two boys, are the others helping the wounded?" She said.
As Liato was healing the boys, Lunala used her magic and fixed many of the broken buildings.
She walked over to the boys who are sleeping. She noticed Alibaba is going to have a scar. Luckily she knew who is mother is and where she lives. Lunala then picked up the boys and their sister in her arms and went to where they live. She found their mother and she was crying tears of joy when she was handed the children safely.
Before Lunala left she handed a letter to his mother.
"When when Alibaba wakes up, please give this letter to him. Krystal wrote it. When he opens it, just have him touch the blue gem on the envelope." Lunala said and Alibaba's mother nodded.

- the next day -

"Urgh......" Alibaba groggly opens his eyes and sits up.
"You're awake." His mother walks up to him and hands him a bowl of soup.
Then the events from yesterday came in. He began to cry.
"It's alright....she's alive." His mother said and his eyes snapped open.
"Where is she?" He asked.
"Here. It's from Krystal. When you open it, just touch the blue crystal." She said.
Alibaba are and then left outside. He went to the trees they would always meet at. There he sat down and opened the letter.
"It's blank..." He looks at the paper confused.
He then saw the gem and touched it. A began to glow and gently floats in his palm, and he hears a voice coming out of it.
"Hey Alibaba....." He heard Krystal's voice but it sounded sad.
"If you're hearing this....it means I left. I wish I could have stayed with you guys longer, and I wish what happened never did. I'm a monster.....so its better we never see each other again....
I'm glad I met you and the others. You taught me so much. And I thank you for that. I'm sorry I couldn't say goodbye properly but.....I can't even face you guys after that.....Haha....
Alibaba....thank you....Maybe perhaps we'll meet again in the future.....goodbye.... Alibaba...." Krystal's voice ended.
Tears were running from his eyes.
"Why......you were never a monster....." He punched the ground.

- End of Flashback-

- Alibaba POV -

I looked at Krystal. She remains silent. I decided to take out the letter from 13 years ago. I showed it to her and her eyes widened.
"I kept it all this time.....its not your fault....you did what you had to do to protect us. Please....answer me....why did you have to leave......me and Cassim searched for you for days...." I looked at her.
"I......I'm sorry......" was all she said.
Tears began to fall from her eyes.
Up till now she always had a calm collected personality. Never showing emotion and always putting on a blank face. Back at Zagan's dungeon, when she fought her friend, it was the first time since I was reunited with her that she showed emotions.
"Ever since Zagan's dungeon.......I just grew to hate myself more......you got hurt because of me.........I nearly killed you because of the curse......I couldn't save my friend........What's the point in having power if you can't even use it to protect the one Love?!?! I couldn't protect you are the others!! In the end I'm weak!!" She yells at me and drops to her knees and cries.
I knelt down to her and cupped her cheek.
"You're not weak.....you did save your friends......Krystal....you're someone I look up to.......That's why I also want to get stronger......to protect the people I treasure....and you're one of those people...." I said and she placed her hand on mine.
I leaned in and closed the distance between us. I kissed her. Her lips.....they're soft...
We broke for air....... and she looks at me with a red face......
What