Chapter 14: The Future,and the past

Start from the beginning

BOOOOMMM!!!

We saw a huge group of bandits.
"Take the money!! Take the woman and children!!" A leader of a bandit group yells.
"Come on!" Cassim grabbed my and Alibaba's hands and ran.
Buildings were on fire, people were dead lying on the floor.
I pray Alibaba's mother and Mariam are alright!!

We continued running towards their home.
"Kyaaaa!!" We saw a bandit had a hold of Mariam.
"Let go of her!!" Cassim yells and takes a piece of wood and throws it at him.
"Mariam!!" She ran to Cassim and hugged him.
"Where's my mom?!" Alibaba said worried.
"She's safe!! The men of the slums took all the woman somewhere safe.

"Look out!" I yelled and just on time.
We just barley dodge a sword attack.
"Well looky here...." we were surrounded by bandits.
"Kids eh? Take the girls, kill the boys." The leader said.
"Not on my watch!!" I yelled as I took out a small dagger in my bag and charged forward.

- 3rd POV -

Krystal charged at one of the bandits.
"What can a little kid like you ?" He said but....
"This!!" She yells and throws a fist full of sand in his face.
"Argh!" The bandit yells.
"Run!!" She yells at her friends and they nodded.
They took that chance and ran away but.....
"Look out!" Alibaba pushed Krystal out of the way.
A dagger came flying at him and stabbed him on his right shoulder.
"AAAH!!!" Alibaba screams in pain.
"Alibaba!" Krystal ran to him but was grabbed by a bandit.
"Got them!!" One yells as he has Krystal by the neck.
"Kyaaa!" Her eyes darted to Cassim and Mariam.
"Stop....." her small hands went around the man's wrist and tries to get free.
She watches as Cassim and his sister are cornered. A sword raised on them, another one on the verge of killing Alibaba.
"S-Stop......" the sword begins to go down.

"AAAAAAHHH!!!"
The other two bandits stopped their movements and turned to their companion.

CRACK!!

RIP!!

SPLAT!!

Everyones eyes widened in horror as they saw his arm was ripped off and broken to pieces.
"Huff.....huff.....Don't...."
Covered in blood all over her hair hands and face. Blood red slit eyes, hands covered in black scales, nails becoming claws, two horns from her head, one black green dragon wing on her left. Scales on her cheeks.
"TOUCH THEM!!!!!" Krystal screams as she charges towards the other two bandits.
"W-What is she?!?!" One screamed as he slashed his sword at her, she dodges all of his attacks.
"RAAAHHHHH!!!" She yells and brakes the swords into pieces and stabs him through the chest with his hands and rips out his heart and crushes it.
The bandit drops dead on the floor, blood pooling all over the ground.
"YOU MONSTER!!" The other one yells and Krystal's head snaps his direction.
A blood lust grin on her face as she charges at him.
The man didn't even last 10 seconds before he was killed.
"Huff.....huff......Ha.....Haha...." She slowly began to laugh.
"You bitch!!" The one she ripped off his arm earlier ran up to her and manged to stab her on her left shoulder.
"Krystal!!" Alibaba and Cassim yell but.....
"Hahahaha.....Hahahaha!!!" Krystal laughed evilly and took his other arm and crushed his wrist.
"Guah!!" The man screams in pain and takes out the sword out of her.
Krystal was about to charge at him but......

The man dropped dead.....she set him on fire and burned him to ashes.

The grin on her face disappears, replaced with a look of horror and fear in her face.
"A-Ah......" she raises her hands up and get eyes widened in horror as she sees they are covered in blood.
"AAAAAHHH!!!" She screams in horror.
"Kryst......" Her head snaps back.
She sees Alibaba and and Cassim holding his sister unconscious.
"Kryst......!!!" Alibaba reaches out to her.
"Stay away from me!!" She screams.
"Alibaba, be careful....." Cassim says as he watches him walk to her but she keeps backing away.
"Stay away!!" Krystal cries.
She then coughed out blood.....
"Kryst!!" Alibaba ran to her but....
"I'm....sorry......" she smiles at them with tears coming from her eyes.
"Wait.....Kryst!!" Both boys eyes widened as they realized what she was about to do.....
"Good....bye....." she smiles at them one last time, before she punched the building behind her, making all the rubble fall on top of her.
"KRYST!!!" The boys yelled as the watched her smile at them crying, the building crumbling.
Both boys then felt something hit them at the back of their necks and everything went black.
"Kryst......" He mumbled one last time.