Charlie and the Wolf Pack {5}

Start from the beginning

"Char, I can't do that, what we have is real I love you."

"Of course you love her, so much that you were up her with me" Lynsay said.

"She's right, now leave I want nothing to do with either of you." I said feeling like my world was crashing down all around me and there was nothing I could do about it.

They left after a few more times of me telling Michael to leave. I sat on my bed and told myself I would not cry over them. Maybe living with my aunt wouldn't be so bad after all.

*End Flashback*

It was lunch and I was waiting for Emma when I heard "Hey Char."

I sighed it was Michael and he was with Brad and Trey.

"Hey Charlie" Brad said, so we all exchanged hellos they asked what I was doing and I said waiting for Emma.

"Why do you hang out with that nerd anyway and how did she get a boyfriend?" Michael asked.

"Whoa Emma Wallace has a boyfriend?"Trey asked.

"Nerd or no?" Brad asked.

"Not a nerd" Michael answered.

"First off when you talk about Emma never disrespect or call her out of her name especially in front of me. Second Connor and Emma are none of your business she's my friend, a friend a never have to worry about fucking my boyfriend."

"Okay, point taken. I do have a question all those people, you guys live together? You need roommates to pay for huge house?" Michael said.

"Actually were family and like living together, that house belongs to all of us, and baby I'm so rich it'll make your head spin, I'm rich and so is my husband." When I said that all their eyes went wide.

"Husband? You mean he-man?" Michael asked.

"His name is Dominic and yes he's my husband, honestly the best thing you ever did was cheat on me."

"What are you doing with her?" Lynsay said walking up to us, luckily Emma was behind her.

"You ready to go?" Emma asked and I smiled.

"Always it was nice talking to you boys, Emma lets go I've seen more of this bitch then I care to" I said.

Lynsay was pissed and Michael was going to get in trouble later.

Emma and I went in the lunchroom and mostly Emma had her head down.

"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

"I just don't feel well, no big deal" she said.

"You hungry?"

"Yeah sure" she said.

So I got up and got both of us lunch which she hardly ate any of. This wasn't like Emma and I was a little nervous. After school she went home which was weird she had been coming everyday since her and Connor got together. When I got home Wade was the only there.

"Hey what's up where is everyone?"

"Shopping, hunting, race, or whatever I need to talk to you."

"Sure" I said dropping my stuff on the floor we went to the kitchen so I could cook.

"So I got a visit from a chick named Kara from New Jersey."

"Did you really and what did she say?"

"She wants to start her own pack and she needs a strong guy who can be her Alpha male." Oh totally unexpected.

"You telling me your thinking about leaving us?" he gave me a dry stare.

"No I'm telling you because you're the Alpha and she was disrespecting the pack by poaching our members." He was right.

I told him not to worry about it I called Olivia and told her that if she wanted to go back to Jersey with the same number of people she came here with she would watch her people.

The next night I was at my desk sending off an email to Sirena when my phone rang "Yeah?' I answered not looking at the caller ID.

"Charlie. Can you come get me please?" said a crying Emma.

"Of course what's wrong?"

"My parents are freaking out I need to leave and please bring Connor."

I could hear her father yelling in the background we hung up and I hopped up. Connor, Nick, and myself got in one of the jeeps and drove off. Connor was two seconds away from getting punched in the face if he told me to hurry up one more time. It was good thing we were in front of Emma's house, Connor was out of the door before the car stopped. He was knocking on the door when Nick and I got to it.

The door opened and Mrs. Wallace stood there "Yes, may I help you?"

"Where is Emma?" Connor said not caring that this was Emma's mother he was being rude to all he cared about was his mate.

"May we see Emma please?" I asked.

"I remember you, your Charlotte Anderson, sorry about your grandmother, but I'm sorry now is not a good time-"

"Oh thank god you guys are here" Emma said cutting off her mother, Emma ran into my arms she was crying on my shirt but that wasn't what stopped me cold.

She was pregnant.