That focus look in his eyes made me fall in love with him all over again. He loved music ever since he was a youngin' and I know that by the baby videos mama April showed me. I've been in complete love with Trey every since the trip at Beverly and I'm proud of that.

He hasn't noticed Allisya and I so I just removed the containers from the bag. I helped Allisya in the chair, poking a hole in her juice box and ripping the plastic from her fork.

"Daddy!" Allisya said excitingly when Trey removed himself from the studio.

Trey: "Hey baby girl." He kissed her forehead. "How's your arm, all better?"

"Yes, miss Morrison was really nice and she gave me lollipop." She expressed. Trey smiles and high fives his daughter.

"Was it packed in there? Like it usually is?" He asks after placing a fork full of pasta into his mouth.

"No not really. You cooking dinner tonight?" I asked raising my eyebrows, I loved when Trey cooks for many reasons some including, I get a break, and his cooking is delicious.

"Possibly." He smirked.

"Mhm."

My phone started to ring in my purse just as I grabbed it reading who was calling.

"Hi dad."

"Hey baby girl, you eating like you should?"

"Yes..."

"I got news." I placed it on speaker phone, because most likely it was about Layla and Trey needed to hear this.

"She's in Santa Monica."

"Santa Monica?"

"Yeah."

"Why in the world would she be over there?"

"Does she have any friends over there in that side of town."

"Not that I know of."

"Did you try calling or friends? What was the boy's name again?" Trey asked.

"Major."

"Yeah him."

Layla Neverson

"You feel a little better?" I asked coming into Major's bedroom with a bowlof tomatoe soup. He didn't go to school today, not because was a coward or scared of Jayden because I know he's not but, if he would've the teachers would immediately start asking questions amongst other bullshit.

"Yeah." He smiled so sincerely. This is why I'm so attracted to him because he's so down to earth and not a 'male hoe'. Any other guy probably wouldn't fuck with me anymore due to the fact my brother jumped my boyfriend. I kissed his lips softly trying to help me sit up.

He wasn't disabled or anything, I think he liked the fact I was taking care of him and treating his like this. I placed his hot tray on his lap grabbing the remote.

Major's brother was working or chasing after his girlfriend so it was me and Major. Major's phone rings from a FaceTime call from his mother.

"Damn what should I do? If she seems me she gonna say what happens and why I'm not in school, then make a bigger fuss out it..." Major emphasized.