Chapter 11: Misunderstanding

Start from the beginning

And 3, 2, 1......

SLASH!!!

She swung a sword at him and cut part of his hair off.
"DAMN YOU SINBAD!!! I THOUGH YOU WOULD APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR COUNTRY'S SAKE YOU WOULD CHOKE BACK YOUR TEARS AND YET......(reaches for hair pin) I CAN NOT FORGIVE YOU AT ALL!!( Hair pin turns to Viena's sword) FIGHT ME SINBAD!! YOU DESERVE DEATH FOR THE BRUTAL ACT OF DEFILING THE BODY OF A YOUNG MAIDEN!!" She threatens him with her sword.
I still have my close eye smile.
".................." I remain silent.
"Mistress.....what are you planning?" Aria speaks to me.
"DEFILING!???!!" Everyone of the generals along with the princesses and Aladdin, Isabel Alibaba, and Morgiana and everyone else yells.
I see Renacha trying not to burst out laughing, along with Shiro and Kuma. Hale and Haley just have blank looks and stand next to Lorena and Krystal.
Lily runs up to the princesses.
"Lily!" Renacha tries to stop her.
Lily goes up to the princess and tugs on her sleeve. Kougyoku looks down at her and her eyes soften.
"Princess what does defile mean?" She asked innocently and everyone froze.
"Nothing you need to worry about dear." She pats her head.
"..................." I still have my close eye smile.

"What is the meaning of this princess?!" Ja'far ask/yells at her.

Kougyoku begins to tremble and cry's.
"Uuuuuuuhhhh......" Lorena goes up to her and let's her cry on her chest.
"Nice going Jar, you made a girl cry." Lorena sighs while Ja'far looks at her with a shocked expression.
Kougyoku's household vessel, Ka Koubun, walks up and explains the situation. Apparently, on the Sinbad's last day at the Kou empire the held a banquet. The next morning, Kougyoku woke up in a room, and right next to her, Sinbad was naked sleeping on the bed.
"If you insist that nothing happened after this, Give us an explanation....King Sinbad!" Ka Koubun says.
Ja'far looks likes he's about to have a heart attack.
Kougyoku then told her part of the story.
"Do you really think I would commit such a mistake because of alcohol during diplomatic negotiations?!" Sinbad yells at the generals and they just him the look of "Yes!"
Ja'far then began to give examples of the consequences of his drinking habits. Balbadd was one.
"That's all true, but I really didn't do it this time!! Believe in me, I beg you!" Sinbad plead.
"I cannot believe in you..." Ja'far frowns.
Because it happens every time...." Masrur said.
"The complaints from girls molested by you when you were drunk never come to an end." Spartos sweat drops.
"That's right! The other day, you molested a very old lady!" Pisti beams.
"To be honest he did the same thing to me once...." Yamraiha said with a angry tick mark on her head.
"Wha.....What did you say?!" Sharrkan said in shock.
"One time you you hit on Aqua." Camilla said and Aqua looked away.
Now a dark aura surrounded Masrur and Sinbad flinched at his glare.
"Plus, you being robbed in Balbadd adds up to the times you got robbed. A total of 3,589." Misty opens her fan and covers part of her face.
"Not only that, you called Queen Lunala a old one thousand year old fish when you were drunk one time. Which resulted you getting severely hurt." Suzuki stood next to her husband.
The princesses were now glaring at Sinbad for calling their mother that.
"You....I cannot believe it....why? Are you saying that our trust was only a lie....?!" Sinbad looked like he was gonna pass out.
"LIKE WE WOULD BELIEVE THE WORDS OF A DRUNK ARD!!" All the generals yell and point a accusing finger at him.
"Well normally, he is a good king." Pisti chirps.
Ka Koubun then says because of this he will have to marry her.
"Sinbad." I spoke.
Everyone froze the minute I said his name. Their face went blue, even Kougyoku and Hakuryuu. I walked up to him.
WHAM!!!!!
"GHUA!!!" I punched him in the stomach and knocked every bit air out of him.
Everyone froze and backed away.
"You piece of Shit............" I finally opened my eyes and that's when everyone began to tremble in fear.

" I finally opened my eyes and that's when everyone began to tremble in fear