Character Profile: Lia

Name: Lia Floriaras
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Height: 160 cm (5'4)
Gender: Female
Birthday: July 21
Weight: 51 kg (111)
Blood type: O
Age: 24, 25(current)

Also Know as: Princess Rakujima
Magi of Time and Space
Rouge Magi
Lady Zara

Relationship:

Family: Isabel (Sister)
Aladdin (adoptive Brother)
Ariella(mother/ Deceased)
Ronaldo(Father/Deceased)
Rurumu(Adoptive Mother/ Deceased)

Allies:

Aladdin
Alibaba
Morgiana
Sinbad( fiancé)
Eight Generals
Camilla
Suzuki
Isabel
Misty
Gallias Princesses
Queen Lunala and Her household Vessels
Ren Siblings
Yura
Yui
Lisa
Ruka
Ragnorak (deceased)
Her friends from the different worlds she has visited
Update:
Renacha
Lily
Hale
Haley
Shiro
Kuma

Affiliation:
Kingdom of Sindria
Kou Empire
7 Seas Alliance
Guardians Of The Seas (Aquarias and Crystalias Kingdoms)

Enemies:
Ren Gyokuen
Diera(former)
Judar(former)

Status:
Magi
Magician
Dungeon Capturer

Likes: sweets, singing, sour candy , reading, video games, manga, anime, magic, music, sword fighting, and talking to her friends.

Dislikes: Spicy food, yogurt, flirts, fighting, certain bugs, spiders, and a lot of other things.

Personality: Lia is a kind, tough, and sometimes a rebellious person. Back in her world, she was an otaku and always was with her best friends Lisa, Yura, Yui, and Ruka. She loves reading manga and watching anime. Many sees her as a scary person when she gets angry and hates it when someone messes with her family. She's a very cheerful person when she's happy and absolutely loves eating Sweets. When Lia gets angry, prepare for a living nightmare. She goes full rage mode and mostly everyone calls her, the Raging Demon of the Seven Sea's. Lia is the fifth magi of the world. Like Aladdin, both share a history with Alma-Torran but she doesn't know it yet. Lia possess 3 powers that not even Aladdin and she knows about. One is one he already has, Solomon's Wisdom. Then there are two other ones. When she was brought back to the world of Magi, she was cold towards everyone around her. Especially, King Sinbad. For some reason, she felt like she met him before. At first it was because she knew him from reading the manga, but as time passed it turns out she has been to the world of Magi before.
After 1 year of being in a coma, she wakes up, and for some reason she is crying. She had no memory of her adventures with Sinbad. And on her neck is a amethyst necklace. When she woke up, she found out her parents had passed away and she and her sister are the only ones that survived.

Lia is quite knowledgeable of many different worlds. But is always wanting to know more and more. She knows 3 different languages, and thanks to ability as a Magi, she now now knows over 150 of them. She yearns to forget her past when she was back in her world. But has recently found many things that are were not in the story line of the manga. She can be quite mysterious when she wants to. Also, she absolutely hates perverts. She only allows Aladdin to snuggle on her chest. She is also a dungeon capturer, and possesses abilities no other Magi has ever had in the past. Basically, the laws of the world of Magi do not apply to her.

Now she is recovering her memories, and the iron cast she placed on herself is slowly breaking. She's beginning to open up more to people, and by the looks like it is remembering how to love again. Also, as a declaration that she wants to get stronger she cuts her her when they enter the dungeon.(chapter 8: like in the picture)

History: Lia has a difficult past. 15 years ago she and her family got in a terrible car accident. Her parents lost her lives and she and her sister lived. During the time she was hospitalized, she went to a 1 year coma. Her soul left her body and went to a different world. When she woke up, she was saved by Sinbad and the Magi Yunan.