Chapter 1: Reunite and Balbadd

Start from the beginning

- Lia POV -

"Let me go!! Let me go Masrur!!" I yelled as I pounded my fist on his back.
But no luck. I even tried to kick him in the stomach but that hurt me more. Damn Fanalis and their inhuman strength!
And thus I was carried all the way back to where I was.

- 10 Minutes Later -

Shattering!!

- 3rd POV -

"Hiiiissssssss............" Lia hissed at them once they gotten back to the place.
The original plan was to tie her up so she wouldn't escape but.....apparently the girl is an escape artist.
So here they are now, in the room she was staying, the place a total disaster. She threw chairs, vases at them, wanting them to stay away. And here she is, hissing and snarling at them like a cat.
Alibaba, Morgiana, Sinbad, Ja'far and Aladdin stood behind Masrur. Hoping to be protected from the wild, enraged  woman.
"Grrrrrr.......hiss......." She snarled.
Lia's eyes moved to Aladdin, then to Alibaba, and lastly to Morgiana. All three flinched. Lia's eyes soften, and she sighs.
"Aladdin." She spoke.
Everyone froze.
"Morgiana...." she looked at her.
"Alibaba..." Lia looked Alibaba, who looked scares for his life.
She slowly puts down the vase she was about to throw, and everyone sighs in relief.
Aladdin comes out of hiding, and Lia flinched and raised the vase again.
"Miss, we're not gonna hurt you. Please put the vase down." He slowly approaches her.
Lia watches as he gently takes her hand and slowly brings it down. He felt her trembling. Lia sighs and gently caresses his cheek. She wanted to feel if he was real. Aladdin froze, the feeling felt so familiar. It was kind and warm. He looked up at her, and saw both black and white rukh surrounding her lovingly.
"Miss, are you a Magi?" He asked her innocently.
Lia looked at him shocked and shook her head frantically.
Sinbad observed her. When he saw her in his dream, she seemed more cheerful, despite looking like she just went through something horrible.
"No. I can't be a Magi.....Magic....Magic....isn't real...." his eyes widened when he heard her say that.
"Magic isn't real.......one minute I'm trying to kill myself and the next thing I know I ended up somewhere else...." Lia said as she stepped back from Aladdin.
Ja'far slowly approaches her.
"Why do you say that?" He asked her.
Aladdin helped Lia sit down on the bed and sits in her lap.
Alibaba looks at him in shock with a face that screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Aladdin grins and.......begins to rub his face on her chest.

Oh no............

But Lia doesn't do anything. She flicks him on his head.
"Please stop doing that Aladdin. At this rate you'll end up a womanizing scum bag like Sinbad." Lia giggles as the words priced through Sinbad and Aladdin like a arrow.

Now that the tension is gone, Sinbad sits down on a chair. He looks at Lia infront of him.
"Miss, I must say I was impressed by the way you fought last night. Who are you?" Sinbad got straight to the point.
Lia's eyes narrowed at him.
"Hmp!" Lia puffed her cheeks and looks away.
He sighs.
"Womanizer." Lia said.
Ja'far looks like he wants to strangle her. Lia looks at her bag on the table, ready to make a dash towards it. Sinbad noticed this.
"Tell us who you are or say good bye to your belongings." He said and Ja'far was ready to do that.
Lia panicked because in that bag was her precious books, weapons, and tons of other things.
"Lia." She said coldly.
Sinbad's, Masrur's, Ja'far's, and Aladdin's eyes widened.
Lia looked them puzzled. Confused why they sounded surprised to hear her name.
She began to wave her hand to make them snap out of it.
"Hello, yo-------!!!" And a spilt second, Ja'far was right infront of her, holding his blade at her neck.
Lia gulps. She isn't assassin, but ever since she was little, for some reason she knew assassination techniques.
"Don't Lie to me......who are you really...?" Ja'far said in a murderous tone.
"Do I have to tell you my fucken age also?! Hell no!" Lia growled back.
"Mr.Ja'far, stop! She isn't lying!" Aladdin tries to calm him down.
As Sinbad watched, he kept thinking why she looked familiar.
"It might me her." Masrur said.