𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙏-𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔- 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Start from the beginning

"Chris." Alora whimper and he was quick to wrap his arms around her small frame.

Kalum stare at them, not realizing she was awake which was fair for her not to say anything. So instead he stood up and made his way out of the room, giving them space to be with one another. "Oh, baby. I was so scared, I thought I lost you."

Alora sniff and pulled back slightly, a single tear running down her cheek before she wipes it off, her eyes were train on her fidgeting fingers before Chris placed his finger under her chin and gently tilted her face up until their eyes met. "What happen, you know you can tell me anything."

Alora breathe in before releasing it through her nose. "Long story short, Obadiah was responsible for my brother's kidnapping, he tried to kill Tony a second time, built an iron suit, and I found out I am adopted. Just a charity case."

Christian frown sadly but he was determined not to allow her to believe such thing. "I am so sorry all of that happen to you, you don't deserve any of that. But you are no charity case."

More tears ran down her cheek before wiping them off. "Yes I am. It makes absolute sense, dad being so cold toward me and keeping me locked inside the house. Everything change when my powers first manifested, Obadiah was right, they were stuck with me."

"No." Christian stated firmly, his usual soft eyes were hard now. "Nobody is stuck with anybody, if they didn't love you then they wouldn't have stayed with you. Your childhood wasn't perfect and nor were your parents, but they made sure you were safe at all times."

Alora stared at him with sad eyes, her fragile mind and heart wanting to believe every word he said. "But why lie to me? Why risk me finding out like this?"

Chris sigh, he caresses her hair before his hands gently gripped her fidgeting hands. "A reason they had to have. Nobody keeps secrets this big because they want to, there's always a motive behind it."

Alora quickly thought of Kalum, she knew she needed to talk to him but right now she was too angry and too hurt to even try and reach out to him. "I know someone who knows."

"That's—."

"—But I need time." Alora cut him off, Christian stare at her. "I need time for myself, I just need to breathe and assimilate everything on my own."

Christian sigh, he brought her hands up to his mouth before giving her a sweet smile. "I agree, whatever you need."

Alora pull one hand away from him before cupping his cheek and caressing it sweetly. "I'm leaving New York today."

Christian's face fell into one of worry. "Not in this state you're not."

Alora chuckled. "You do remember I'm a super human right?"

"One that passes out due to her own powers." He mock, Alora playfully glared at him before kissing his lips sweetly.

"I'll be fine." Alora said once she pulls away. "I just can't stand being in here anymore."

"Where will you go?" Christian asks after a moment of silence.

Alora shrugged. "I guess I'll figure it out on the way."

"How reassuring." Christian rolled his eyes.

"Trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Always."

Without saying goodbye to Tony or Kalum, Alora left New York that same day, accepting Christian's private jet to take her to a small town Kalum had mention to her before. The reason why she chose that destination is simple, the town was incredibly small and everybody knew everybody in there. Alora was in desperate need to feel like she belongs, she was tired of big cities and long rides just to get to one destination, so she found herself flying to Galisteo, New Mexico.

Once she set foot the first thing that caught her off guard was the strong heat of the sun, its warmth did wonders to her powers and she knew this place was just perfect. Alora walked to the only hotel in the town only to find it full, how stupid of her to not check for any room vacancy and now she was stuck here. With a defeated sigh, Alora dragged her suitcase and focus in finding a place to stay, after walking for five minutes Alora came across an open door lab.

"This seems interesting." Alora mumble to herself as she walks towards it, immediately noticing a flyer pasted on the window. They were renting a room, a triumphant smile overcame Alora's features as she ripped the flyer off the window and enter the building. "Hello? Somebody home?"

"Yes?" A man dressed in formal clothes and a lab coat, said.

Alora smiled politely. "Hi, I noticed you were renting a room."

The man eyes widen before nodding. "Yes, come in please." Alora thank the man as he offered her a seat on the couch. "Just let me go get the owner."

"I'll be here." Alora said with a nervous chuckle, she watched him disappear inside a room and a minute later a woman with chestnut hair and hazel eyes appeared wearing a casual outfit and a lab coat.

"Hello, I'm Jane Foster—Doctor Jane Foster." Jane said, correcting herself.

Alora shook her outstretch hand before pulling away. "I'm Alora, nice meeting you. I recently got here and notice you were renting a room; I wonder if it's available."

"It is, been available for months. We don't often have new people around here." Jane said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, who would want to live in this shit hole... except you obviously." A raven hair girl said, Jane scratch the back of her head embarrassedly before pointing at the girl.

"That's Darcy Lewis, my intern."

Alora offered her a polite smile before turning to Jane. "I'd love to take it, if that's alright."

Jane seemed surprise before quickly nodded her head. "Yes, of course. Come, let me show you the room."

And so her journey begins, for someone who had dedicated her life helping others, now it was her turn to take care of herself.

✶ ┊사랑병 ˎˊ˗

ScriveFiorella_ Note

END OF ACT ONE BABY!!
WOOHOOO!

Y'all ready for some slow burn,
Cause you do remember Alora
Has a boyfriend right? We'll see
How she reacts upon meeting
Thor😍😍

Stay safe kiddos💕