"Thank you, Luke, for everything."

***

"Luke and I are leaving," Michael called to everyone who was packing up. "We'll come back for our stuff later, feel free to leave whenever."

Luke walked over to Rome who was alone while Olivia carried something to the car.

"I'm not going home, I'm going to tell my mom that we're all staying, so play it cool," Luke said.

Rome wiggled her eyebrows.

"We're not going to do anything, I'm not ready," Luke sighed.

Rome nodded. 

"So, did anything happen with you and Olivia? That kiss was pretty hot," Luke laughed, changing the subject.

"Yeah, actually. We totally hooked up, but I think that was it, she acted like nothing happened this morning, but I'm not going to let it bother me because it was fucking awesome," Rome laughed.

Luke smirked. "Good for you."

"Okay, well I'll see you tuesday," Rome said, kissing Luke's cheek and walking off.

Michael came up behind Luke. "Ready to go?"

Luke nodded and they left to town. Once Luke got service, he called his mom. She eventually agreed and told Luke that he would no longer miss school because of Michael. Luke agreed with a sigh.

They spent the day in town and Luke took Michael to a nice restaurant. 

"How do you have all this money?" Michael asked Luke in the middle of their meal.

"I have a lot saved up from birthday's and christmases," Luke shrugged.

They went back to the campsite after it was dark and decided to skip the fire that night. They climbed into their tent and Michael changed into sweats and Luke stayed in his clothes once again. They laid down and Luke traced shapes across Michael's chest before sitting up. Michael looked at him worriedly. 

"I want to give you one more present," Luke said.

Michael looked at him. "You really didn't spend more money, did you?" 

Luke shook his head. "Since you pleasured me on Friday, I want to return the favour." 

"Oh, Luke, you really don't have to," Michael protested.

"No, I want to, I want to give you a blow job," Luke said, biting his lip.

"Fuck, if you want to, go for it," Michael chuckled.

Luke smiled at his boyfriend then got nervous. "I've uh, never given one."

"Have you watched porn?" Michael asked.

"Please, Michael, I found you from a man's lingerie site, yes I have watched porn," Luke laughed.

Michael laughed as well. "Just like that, then."

Luke nodded and moved to hover over Michael. He kissed down his chest slowly, leaving slow, wet kisses along the middle of his chest down to the top of his sweats. He slowly pulled them down to his knees and smiled at the lace pink thong he was wearing.

"Hot," He mumbled before tugging it down as well.

He licked his lips at Michael's already hard c.ock and couldn't help but blush because he had done this to Michael.

"I don't mean to rush you, but please get on with it before I come just by the thought," Michael pleaded, voice hoarse.

Luke nodded but Michael's eyes were closed tightly. Luke wrapped his hands around Michael's c.ock and pumped it a couple times before leaning down and licking up to the top. Michael let out a loud moan. 

Luke felt more confident and leaned down further, taking the tip in his mouth. He sucked softly and ran his tongue over the slit quickly causing Michael to hiss. Luke hummed confidently and took half of Michael's c.ock in his mouth, sucking harshly.

Luke was so pleased with his work and so fucking turned on at the sounds coming out of Michael's mouth. 

"Luke," Michael moaned. "So good, baby."

Luke moved his head up and worked the tip again. He swirled his tongue around, causing Michael to thrust up, making Luke gag.

"F-fuck, Luke," Michael panted. "Sorry, reflex."

Luke just chuckled softly and started sucking him again. Michael was getting closer and his moans were getting more throaty or just completely turning into whines. Luke moaned against Michael's d.ick at the throaty moan that left Michael's throat.

"L-luke, I'm gonna come," Michael moaned out.

Luke removed his mouth and quickly wrapped his hand around Michael's c.cock, pumping it. Michael soon came onto his chest, panting and moaning out Luke's name followed by curse words. Luke sat there and watched his boyfriend in complete bliss. 

"Best birthday present ever," Michael panted. 

Luke chuckled and hovered over Michael again, licking up his torso, cleaning it off. Michael let out another moan before flipping Luke over and looking into his eyes.

"My turn," Michael smirked.

"That uh, that won't be necessary," Luke blushed.

Michael noticed the wet spot on Luke's jeans and chuckled, laying next to him.

"I guess we're alike in more ways than we thought," Michael said.

"Maybe we're just meant for each other," Luke added.

"That we are."

lolol is it bad that I'm turned on with my own writing.