Decree

Who am I. Who am I? You have the audacity to ask such a question? I am the man who is responsible for every death on this planet. I am a man who is Death personified. I am Death. You can't deny it. You may have never heard of me, but you soon will. I will make my mark on the future generations. I will win their trust, their support, their vote. Then, once it has all finished, I will spring my plan on them. The master plan.

I will plan an Act. Everyone has to follow it. The Disaster Decree, You will believe that this is true. I will unleash it one people. They will have no idea what it is, but vote for this plan as I'm their saviour. What they won't realise it will banish everyone from this Earth. Except me.

I will make a Utopia which only I will be allowed to live in. I will discover elixirs and potions to make me powerful and strong, to live for eternity, to eliminate any weaknesses. And soon people and animals will bow down before me. They will. I know it; I can see my superiority in the way I stand, in the way I sleep, in the way I talk, breathe, listen, eat. I will persuade everyone of my good intentions, then banish them to the dark doors of Death. Why shouldn't they go? They aren't going to have agood life here - I'll make sure of it myself.

This decree will establish the bloodlines of my family so we will be the founders of the Master Race. A Race so pure that no-one will be able to speak of it without thinking of God. Of life, and of Death. I will make them so pure that even God will have to accept them as equals. And they shall bow down to me. They will be the ultimate human. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Fantastic reflexes, determination, strength, stamina. They won't be crippled. They won't be of simple mind. They will not be born without arms or legs. They'll be born angels, given to Mary by God himself.

But how do your make these humans pure? I tell you. I believe that you will be there to collect those who I slay. You will be there as my mind, soul, alter-ego in everything but name. You, my friend, are Death. You will collect those crippled with illness, those with amputated limbs and a weary look about them. You will collect the children who cannot obey orders or those Jews with their brown hair and brown eyes. Death Incarnate, you will remove these people from the Earth and take them with you to your realm of Darkness.

I will search for the formula for the perfect genetic code, for the perfect anyone. I will create a Utopia. I will. I will create a haven for those who follow me. Those who don't will be removed by You. Yes, You, Death. You will sever their lives with the cut of your scythe. You will not allow them to scream for help, you will just take their essence away from this life and take it to another. One where I'm not around.

I will help You, Death, by creating camps. These will hold the bastards I seize like the cattle they are. They are ready for slaughter. I will starve them so they become weak. I may be kind and give them a scrap now again, but not much. Then I will create buildings. Huge, stonework buildings. The "showers" which will "clean them up before sending them home". In reality, that is further from the truth. In reality, I will send you there to exhale your sickly sweet gas, Death, and smother them to oblivion. So you will be busy and I will have saved my race.

Adolf Hitler