𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉: 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀

Start from the beginning

"¿Quien es el encargado?" The guard asked in spanish, Alora glance at Kal who was talented enough to speak a bunch of languages, perks of being a demi-god. Who's in charge?

Kal pushed open the trucks backdoors before dusting off his hands, turning around to face the olive skin guard. He jerks his chin in Alora's direction causing the blonde to straighten up. "Mas bien la encargada. Le presento a la señorita Alora Stark." Kal spoke flawelessly, the guard nodded and extended a hand for her to stretch, Alora was quick to shake it. More like she's in charge, this is Alora Stark.

"Un placer." The guard greeted. Pleasure.

Alora smiled, knowing a few words in Spanish. "Gracias por recibirnos." Thank you for having us.

Kal smiled teasingly at her, but Alora ignored him. "¿Donde dejamos las maquinas? Queremos colocar esto antes de entrar al hospital a regalar la merienda." Kal informed the guard, Alora glance between the two, feeling incredible lost but she trusted Kal enough to handle the situation. Where do we leave the machines? We want to put that away before entering the hospital to give away snacks.

The guard fetched his walkie-talkie. "Ahorita les digo." Give me a moment.

Kal nodded before turning to face Alora. "So?"

"He's investigating to see where we leave the machines. Told him we wanted to put them away first before heading to the hospital." Kal informed her, the blonde nodded before motioning him to get to work.

"Get starting then, I'll go fill in the team." Alora ordered Kal who nodded obediently.

Kalum Tiberius had to get a makeover, seeing as everyone he knew were now old, he didn't need people speculating about what's wrong with him. So he changed his name to Karim Titan, after enrolling in the army that's been his identity ever since, the best way to avoid people is to be away. Now he was off service, he was not required to accompany Tony Stark on his visit to Afghanistan so he decided to give Alora a hand. 

After the machines were taken care of, Alora and her team began to give snacks to everybody, those who knew Spanish would stay and chat with them. Alora kept Kal by her side, wanting to speak to whoever was willing to have a conversation with her. Alora loved hearing people tell their own story, it inspires her to keep helping people around the world with no exceptions. It reminded her that not everybody had a second chance in life, due to not having the resources necessary to seek for a better future. So she made it her mission to give those people a second chance, whether helping them find a job, a house or move to another country. Alora Stark was a guardian angel to most people, she worked hard trying to form alliances and get sponsors to help her to help people.

Alora stood by an oasis, filling her pink water bottle, taking a few sips as she smiled at people who passed by her. Her heart felt lighter after hearing a heartbreaking story of a woman who fought for her family until her last breath, now she was confined to a hospital bed with an amputated leg. Alora took in a deep breath, she can still hear her cries as she wonders what she was supposed to do, who was supposed to pay for her medical treatment.

Without even offering her, Alora sent Kal to pay for everything she needed, Alora didn't really need the money unlike the elderly lady. She felt good about herself, she loved helping people and she thank her mother for leaving the foundation to her. Even in the afterlife, Maria Stark kept teaching her from afar how valuable life is.

"There you are." Alora jumped around, letting out a startle shriek at the sudden voice.

"What the hell?" Her grey eyes met brown chocolate ones, her mouth fell open as she took in his casual attire. He wore the Maria Stark Foundation shirt, jeans, Nike running shoes, and a baseball cap. "Christian? What are you doing here?"