~Chapter 62~ Liam Shay O'Donoghue

Rose's pov:

I'm now nine months pregnant so it could happen every second. Dan doesn't want to go to the studio anymore cause he's afraid that it'll happen when he's there. I've told him so many times that he doesn't have to worry cause I'll be fine and if it would happen while he'd be at the studio I'd call him, but he still didn't want to go. So I've called Glen or Mark a few times who dragged him to the studio cause they had an album to finish. Beside from that, we're perfectly fine. I can't wait for Liam to be born cause I'm a bit tired of the bump now and I totally wouldn't mind if the morning sickness would go away again. But, I can't complain cause it happened just a few times. 

Glen and Mark dragged Dan to the studio today so Mark dropped Rina here to call Dan if Liam decided to come out. She's helping me a bit with cleaning the house cause that's kinda hard to do now and Danny is a man so he doesn't mind if the house is a bit more messier than normal. I'm a bit of a messy person as well but there is a limit. After an hour the house is clean again and we decide to go for a short walk with Skyler cause she's barking at the door. I step into my shoes and put my coat on while Rina attached Skyler to the lead.

"Looking forward to become a mum?" Rina asked when we were walking through the park.

"Yeah, I can't wait. And Danny neither." I said smiling.

"I think he'll be a great dad. And you'll be an amazing mum of course." She said smiling at me.

"Can I ask something crazy?" I asked looking at Skyler who was running around.

"Yeah of course, go ahead." She said looking at me.

"How did you get yourself through the labor?" I asked looking at her this time.

"That's not a crazy question, that's totally normal to ask. But I just kept in mind what I was doing it for, and that worked for me." She replied.

"Thanks." I replied thinking about what she just said.

"Anytime sweetheart." She replied. After half an hour we decided to go back home cause the lads could be done at the studio any second. When we arrived back at home I made us both a cup of tea while we were watching some random tv. Twenty minutes later I heard the front door open and close and heard Danny shout,

"We're back!" And seconds later he walked into the living room with Mark following behind. Rina stood up to hug Mark while Dan came over to me and sat down next to me on the couch to hug me and gave me a light kiss.

"Did you have a nice day." He asked taking his shoes of and putting them under the coffee table even though he knew I hated it if he did that.

"Yeah, fine. How was the studio." I asked shuffling closer to him.

"Great. The album is almost finished!" He said excitedly.

"I can't wait to hear it!" I said smiling and kissed his cheek.

"So, how's Liam doing?" He asked putting his hand on my bump.

"He's fine I guess. Just kicking like always." I said placing my hand on top of his. I stood up again to make us all a cup of tea before I'd start to make dinner. I walked to the kitchen, boiled the kettle and put the water with teabags in the mugs. I took the first two mugs and brought them to the living room where they were sitting on the couch. I walked back to the kitchen to get the last two mugs but when I walked back to the living room I felt suddenly something wet sliding down my leg and saw water surrounding me.

"What's this!!?" I said looking down at my feet. Rina quickly stood up and said,

"I think we need to go to the hospital cause your water just broke."

Everyone's running from something but we don't know when it's coming... On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara