~Chapter 14~ Parents

Rose's pov:

We were now back at Danny's apartment and packing for our flight to London. When Danny finished packing we went to my house to pack my stuff. We arrived at my house and I went upstairs to pack my things. Just when I was putting my knickers in my suitcase I went two strong arms wrap around my waist I looked up and of course it was Danny.

"Those looks pretty sexy" He said looking at my knickers that I was just putting in my suitcase.

"You think?" I asked putting my hand on his chest.

"Yes, but you still have the hunkemoller voucher, and we still have until tonight to our flight so maybe we could-"

"-I see where you're going O'Donoghue." I said winking at him.

"And what do you think of that?" He asked with his cheeky smile.

"I think that it sounds like a plan. But first I have to finish packing and we have to bring Skyler to Laura cause I can't take her with us to London." I said when I started to continue packing my stuff.

"Can I meet Laura? Cause you've told me a lot about her and she sounds really nice so I'd like to meet her." Dan said sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah okay, we can go and visit her when we bring Skyler before we go shopping." I said when I tried to close my suitcase.

"Need any help?" Danny asked me while laughing at my attempt to close my very full suitcase.

"Yeah that would be great." I replied, sitting on my suitcase. When Dan managed to close my suitcase with al my stuff in it we went downstairs and I grabbed Skylers things to take to Laura. We walked to my car and got in to drive to Laura. When we arrived at her house I took Skyler and her things out and walked with Dan up to Laura's front door. Just when I knocked the door I remembered that I forgot to tell Laura that we're together. But I guess that she has already seen it on twitter or something. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that Laura the door already had opened and had greeted Danny.

"Rose? You're okay?" She asked waving her hand in front of my face.

"What? Oh yeah sorry, lost in my thoughts." I said walking up to her and embracing her in a hug.

"So girl, I think you have to explain something." She said laughing while looking at Danny.

"Yeah, sorry that I didn't tell you but we were really busy..." I said ashamed.

"It's okay I understand that you were busy with him." She said winking at me.

"Laur, dirty mind!" I said laughing at her. We all got inside and took a seat on the couch while Laura was making tea. It was not the first time that Skyler was staying with Laura so she was already lying on her favorite place in the living room. After about an hour Danny and I got up to go shopping. I gave a last hug to Skyler and then said goodbye to Laura.

"Have fun guys!" She said giving us both a hug.

"Yes we will." I replied to her.

"And Danny, you better treat her right cause I know how to find you." She said trying to be serious but failing miserably as she started to laugh.

"Don't worry I will." Danny said laughing at Laura.

When we were in the car again we drove to the city center where I parked my car and we got out.

"I like Laura she is a good friend." Dan said taking my hand in his.

"Yeah I know she is my best friend." I replied while we walked into the first shop. After a while we decided to go to the hunkemoller to spend the voucher. When we got inside Danny was suddenly everywhere looking for 'sexy' stuff for me. When I finally found Dan somewhere by the bra's a women that worked there came walking towards us and asked

"Hello, can I help you?"

"Uhm, no, but we will ask if we need help." Danny replied taking my hand again. When we found a few things that we both liked and had the right size I went into the fitting room to try. Just when I took my bra of I felt from behind two hands cupping my breasts.

"You naughty boy." I said cheekily looking in the mirror at Danny.

"I thought maybe you needed some help." He said while kissing my neck. I could feel myself getting a little bit excited but I knew that we couldn't do anything or at least not here!

"Dan, please not here." I said turning around to face him.

"Yeah you're right. Sorry I just couldn't help myself." He said letting go of me. When we finally decided which we liked the most we went to pay. When we came at the pay desk the women gave us weird looks, she had obviously heard us. But we both just ignored her looks and walked out of she shop. We decided to eat something so we went to a cosy little restaurant and sat down. After a while Danny needed to pee so I sat alone at the table for a few minutes. I looked around me and suddenly froze when I saw who were sitting a few tables away from us, my parents. Just when I looked at them my mum, Iris, looked up from her food ant looked directly at me. She didn't look as good as I remembered but I think that is because her black eye. I was so shocked that I did't notice that Danny was already back from the toilet.

"Everything ok babe?" He asked looking worried at me.

"Y-yeah." I said finally looking at Danny.

"No you're not. What's going on?" He asked reaching for my hands over the table.

"M-my parents are sitting right there..." I said nodding in the direction where they were sitting.

"You want to go?" He asked me.

"No, it's fine. I was just shocked cause I haven't seen them for about two years." I said smiling at him.

"Rose?" Danny asked me seriously.

"Yeah?"

"You never really told me why you don't speak to your parents anymore. I mean you only told me that you had a messed up family, but never really what's happened. And if you don't want to talk about it it's ok but I'd like to know what's happened." He said looking me straight in my eyes.

"No it's okay, you have all the right to know what's happened. Well I know that I never told you but I have a sister as well, her name is Maud and she always was the favorite. She was the smartest, we was the prettiest and she was better in everything than I was. So for my father, Christian, I was never good enough. So he used to abuse me if he thought that I could've done better on school or somewhere else. And when Maud got out of the house things got worse he abused me more and more times and when I tried to fight back he got more angrier and did other things to me... And sometimes he abused my mother as well so she was afraid to stick up for me cause if she said something he slapped her as well or worse. And I think that he still does that sometimes to my mother cause she has a black eye right now, and my mum is always very careful with things so it's no option that she had an accident or something like that..." I was glad that I told Danny the whole story cause I know that someday he would find out and now I could tell it by myself.

"I'm so sorry." He said with tears in his eyes.

"It's okay, I'm glad that you know it now." I said smiling at him. He took my hands to his mouth and gently kissed them. From the corner of my eye I saw my mum looking at us with a sad look in her eyes. I don't really hate my mum, but I blame her that she always chose she side of my dad and abandoned me. So I just ignored her stare and looked at Danny. But he noticed that I was looking at my mum and asked

"Do you regret that you don't have any contact with them or something?"

"No, but it's just that I can't hate my mum cause she's been in the same position as me but I blame her for a few things and she had chosen for my father so I don't want to see her as long as she is with him." I said telling him the truth.

"I understand that." He said smiling gently at me. When we had finished our food we walked back to the car. But we walked out the restaurant at the same time as my parents which was a bit awkward but as normal I just ignored them and we walked hand in hand to the car. When we sat in the car and drove to my house Danny said

"I'm glad that you've told me, cause I understand it now."

"You deserved to know." I said smiling at him. When we arrived back at my house and relaxed for a while until we took our suitcases and drove to the airport, ready to go to London!