~Chapter 31~Glen and Laura

Rose's pov:

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of Danny giving me butterfly kisses from my shoulder up to my neck and all over my face. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by the most beautiful brown hazel eyes that exist. 

"Good morning gorgeous." He said smiling at me when he realized that I had woken up by now.

"Morning." I replied still sleepy.

"Laura en Glen are here with Skyler. You're coming?" He asked sitting up on the bed. 

"Yeah give me a minute." I said getting out of bed and putting one of Danny's shirts on and sweatpants as I was still naked from our bath when I felt asleep last night. When I was ready Dan and I walked downstairs into the living room where saw Glen and Laura having a bit of a make-out session. Dan and I looked at each other and smiled as they still hadn't noticed us.

"Good morning." I said and when I said that they jumped apart with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Hey babes!" Laura said jumping up and embracing me in a hug.

"How was Venice?" She asked when she let go of me.

"Amazing!! It was so romantic, I wish we could go back right now." I said and walked over to Glen to greet him.

"So you guys are officially together now?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to them.

"Yeah..." Laura said blushing after what we just saw.

"I'm so happy for you two! But one thing, you are both my friends so don't break up cause I'm not going to choose a side then." I said stroking Skyler who had jumped on my lap by now.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart." Glen said smiling.

"So you had a rough night last night? Cause you was still sleeping." Laura said teasing me.

"No, not really. Your make-out session from a few minutes ago was rougher than my night I think." I said teasing back.

"Okay. Enough." Laura said embarrassed. I laughed at her and walked to the kitchen and helped Danny making tea for us. I was putting the teabags in the mugs when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a head resting on my shoulder. 

"I love you." Danny whispered in my ear giving me a light kiss when he said that.

"I love you too." I said smiling at him.

"And you look sexy." He said winking at me.

"Sexy?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about as I was wearing sweatpants, no make-up and my hair was one big mess.

"Yeah, you just look sexy in my shirt. Well not only in my shirt, you're always sexy but still." He said. I just raised my eyebrows at him and continued making our tea. When the tea was finished we took them to the living room and sat down and talked about our vacation and stuff. We were playing games and watched a lot of movies. When we were getting hungry we decided to order a takeaway pizza as we didn't feel like cooking. When our pizza's arrived we took them to the couch and ate them while watching 'jungle book'. Then we played 'truth or dare' and maybe we were a little bit tipsy by now so we did the most stupid things. Its was already getting late now so we decided that it was the best if Glen and Laura stayed here cause it  was already pretty late. So I prepared the spare room while Laura changed into one of my pajamas. When we were al ready we went to bed, I took my sweatpants of and  went into bed still wearing Dan's shirt. A few seconds later Danny came walking into the bedroom, stripped down to his boxer and lied down next to me and took me in his arms.

"I  had a great time today." I said tracing the laugh lines next to his eye with my finger. 

"Yeah me too." He said smiling. We talked a little bit longer about our vacation and today until I heard noises coming from the room where Glen and Laura were sleeping.

"You hear that?" I asked Danny laughing. He listened for a few seconds and then he replied laughing,

"Yeah, I think they're having a good time." As we heard Laura moaning.

"Yeah me too." I said putting my head on his chest.

"Good night gorgeous." He said kissing the top of my head.

"If I can sleep with the sound they're making. Damn they're loud!" I replied.

"I know something that you don't hear them anymore..." He said cheekily.

"And what will that be, mr O'Donoghue?" I said playing his own game back at him.

"I'll show you, mrs O'Connor." He said creeping his hand under my shirt.

"I still hear them." I said teasing.

"But we just began." He whispered in my ear and took my shirt of in one quick move.

"I think that I know where this is going." I said smiling at me.

"You think?" He said kissing my neck, while my hands went to the back of his neck. He kissed his way down and kissed my breasts, I ran my hands over his bare back and dug my fingers in his skin when he kissed me rougher. He came back to my mouth and kissed me passionately on my lips while my hands  went to the waistband of his boxer. Slowly I pulled his boxers down letting his 'baby maker' free, I smiled at myself when I saw what effect I had on his body. But, I have to admit that he had the same on mine cause I felt myself getting wetter by the second. His hands went to my ass and squeezed it and then took my knickers of. He teased me for a little while until I couldn't take it anymore, so he shoved my legs apart and came inside me. I don't know if it was the alcohol or not, but this time was rougher than normal, not that I didn't like it, but he made me experience new feelings every time while we were doing this...