~Chapter 54~ The wedding

Rose's pov:

I woke up early cause I'm way to excited for today. But, I can't help but feeling nervous as well. I grabbed my phone from the bedside cabinet to see what time it was. 6.34. But then I saw that I had a text from Danny as well. I smiled at myself just when I saw his name on my screen and opened his text. It said,

'Hi babe, just wanted to say that I love you, and, I miss you. Looking forward to see you again today!❤️ xxxxx'

I smiled and replied to him,

'Can't wait to see you😘 love you more, xxx'

When I sent my text I put my phone away again and tried to get some more sleep. After another twenty minutes I still wasn't sleepy at all so I decided to go downstairs and make myself a cup of tea. I sat down on the couch with my tea and watched some stupid television. I mean, it's 7AM, there can't be something nice on the telly... I just sat there sipping my tea until I heard rushed footsteps upstairs and heard a door open which came with a 'bang' against the wall. I put my mug on the small coffee table and went upstairs to see what's going on. When I came upstairs I noticed that it was the bathroom door which I heard being opened and when I walked closer I saw Laura sitting on her knees in front of the toilet throwing her guts up. I walked up to her and held her hair back while rubbing her back.

"You're okay?" I asked when I thought that she was done.

"Yeah, fine. Just the downside of the pregnancy." She said giving me a small smile and sat with her back against the cool tiled wall. I slipped down next to her and took her hand in mine playing with her fingers.

"You're nervous?" She said more as a statement than a question.

"Yeah, but I can't wait either." I said still looking down at her hand.

"You don't have to be nervous. Everything's gonna be perfect." She said giving my hand a light squeeze.

"How do you know that I don't have to be nervous. I mean, first, you're not married and second, you're never nervous." I said raising an eyebrow at her.

"That's not true!" She said smiling.

"When was the last time you were nervous ey?" I said smirking at her. I saw her thinking for a few seconds until she said,

"When I was going to meet Luke, Glen's son."

"Why were you nervous?" I asked trying to keep my thoughts away from my own nerves.

"Cause it's his son, and he'll always be on the first place which I totally understand, so yeah, I was pretty nervous then." She said looking at me.

"And what did you do to calm yourself down?" I asked hoping that she'd have some good advice.

"I don't know. I just went for it, and we're good now." She said.

"Thanks that's the best advice I've ever had." I said rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm sorry, but you just said it yourself I'm not married so I have no idea what to do!" She said throwing her hands up in surrender.

"Come on, let's make breakfast." She said trying to stand up but struggled a bit with her bump so I quickly stood up and helped her. She just smiled at me and we walked downstairs to make breakfast.

When we finished eating we put everything away and I went for a shower. I have no idea how long I spent in the shower, but it's probably the longest shower I've ever had... I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo, and I washed my body about three times making sure I didn't miss an single inch. When I was finished I turned the shower of and wrapped a towel around my wet hair, dried my body and put my dressing gown on. When I stepped out of the bathroom I heard people talking downstairs so I assumed that Rina and Anne were here to help me getting ready. I walked downstairs and greeted them.