~Chapter 26~ Worry

Rose's pov:

When I woke up and I turned around I saw that the bed was empty next to me. I watched at the alarm clock on my bedside table what time it was but before I could see that I saw a note from Danny saying"

"Morning beautiful, I'm at the studio with the lads. Call me if you need me and I'll be right there! Love you xxx"

I smiled at myself when I read his note, he's so sweet. I put the note down again and saw that it was already 1.00PM. Shit shit shit. I had to be at work already and hour ago. I ran out of bed and got dressed as fast as I could. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my phone I saw that I had a lot of missed calls from Anne, and a few texts. I quickly opened the first text saying

"Hey, where are you? x"

I opened all her text on my way to the door but when I stepped out I saw the last text saying

"Hii, I think that you're still ill as you aren't at work so there is someone else for you here today. Get well soon bby! x"

Great. Now they all think that I'm still ill. I decided to text her back and tell her the truth.

"Hey, I'm really really sorry but I'm not ill anymore I slept way to long and just woke up... I'm sorry. x"

I didn't take her long to reply.

"No problem. Shit happens. See you tomorrow?;)"

"Yeah, thanks."

I was glad that Anne wasn't mad at me or something. As I had a 'day off' now I first had a walk with Skyler and when I came back I decided to pack the last boxes from yesterday out and put everything away. Then I went to the mall to shop the groceries for tonight to make a lovely meal for Dan. When I came back home I put everything away and started to wash our dirty clothes, what we really needed to do by now... When I was finished it was 5.30 PM so I started with making our dinner as Dan could be home any minute now. When I was finished it was 6.00PM and there was still no sign of Danny. I started to worry a bit now so I decided to call him but he didn't pick his phone up. Then I decided to call Rina as I still had a lot of contact with her.

"Hello?" Rina said when she answered the phone.

"Hi Rina, it's me Rose." I said.

"Oh hey girl how are you?"

"I'm great. But is Mark already at home?"

"Yeah, about half an hour. Why?" She asked with a little bit of worry in her voice.

"Well I would've expected Dan by now but he still isn't here and he doesn't pick his phone up so I thought maybe they're still at the studio but Mark is already home."

"Wait I'll ask Mark if he knows where Danny is." She said when I told her everything.

"Hey Rose." Mark said. 'He probably took the phone from Rina.' I thought to myself when I heard Mark.

"Hi, do you know where Danny is?" I asked getting more worried by the second.

"No. We all left at the same time and he was telling us how he looked forward to see you again." I just didn't reply to that I felt the panic rise in myself.

"Rose? Are you still there?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. I'm just really worried." I admitted to him.

"Don't worry. He's a grown man. He'll come back, and if he isn't in about an hour we'll gonna find him. I promise." Mark said trying to calm me down. Just when he said that I heard the door slam and Dan came walking into the living room.