~Chapter 60~ Boy or girl?

Rose's pov:

I'm now almost four months pregnant and today we're gonna find out the sex of our baby! I was having a walk with Skyler while Danny was at home getting ready. Over the last months there were a lot of pictures of us two in the papers about that we're becoming parents. At first I didn't like it when they were writing about us again but now I'm kinda proud of it... And it's not like they're writing some bullshit or some bad things so I ain't got nothing to worry about.

When I came back home Danny came walking downstairs just in his boxers with his wet hair dripping on his bare chest.

"Like what you see?" He said smirking when he realized that I was staring.

"Well yeah, I do actually." I replied walking closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me while pressing his lips against mine. I pouted at him when he pulled away again but he just laughed and walked back upstairs to get dressed. I sat down on the couch waiting for him to come downstairs again and to go to the hospital. I was just scrolling through twitter when he came downstairs again fully dressed this time and said,

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I replied trying to stand up which became a bit of a struggle by now. Danny noticed that I was struggling and quickly came over to help me up.

"Thanks." I said smiling when I was on my feet again.

"Anytime princess." He said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I put my shoes and coat on and walked to the car with Dan. I didn't take us long to get to the hospital and before I knew it we were already called to come with the same women as all the times before.

I lay down and lifted up my shirt while she put the gel on my bump. Dan was sitting next to me holding my hand. I wasn't as nervous as the first time, this time I was really excited to find out the sex.

"Everything seems perfectly fine, like the other times." The women said smiling. I felt Danny squeeze my hand while we were looking at the screen in front of us.

"Would you like to know what the gender is?" The women asked looking at us.

"Yes, please." I said smiling and squeezed Dan's hand.

"I'm very pleased so say that you're getting a little boy." She said after taking a few moments to look closely at the screen in front of her. I looked over to my left where I saw Danny sitting with tears in his eyes still looking at the screen. When he saw that I was looking at him he focused on me and whispered,

"We're getting a son."

I smiled in response and wiped the gel from my stomach and sat up again. The nurse printed the photos for us and we made our way back home again. After an hour of doing nothing we decided to go to Glen's and tell them the news and see how Lilly was doing. We knocked on the door and seconds later Glen opened the door and pulled in a hug. We walked through to the living room where Laura was lying on the floor playing with Lilly. She stood up when she saw us and pulled us into a hug as well.

"How did she scan go?" Laura asked sitting next to me on the couch while Glen was making tea and Dan was tickling Lilly who was making cute noises again.

"Good, everything's fine." I said smiling.

"Are you getting a son or daughter?" Glen asked walking into the living room with the tea.

"Yup." I said smiling and looked at Dan for permission to tell them who nodded in response.

"We're getting a son." I said smiling proudly.

"That's amazing!" Laura squealed happily. We just talked for a little longer but after a while Lilly started crying cause she was hungry so Glen stood up and walked to the kitchen to get her bottle. When he came back he gave the bottle to Danny who was looking confused.

"You were able to change her, now you can try this." Glen said smirking, with a look on his face saying 'you so not gonna make this.'

"Okay." Dan said shrugging his shoulders and picked Lilly up and took the bottle from Glen. He lay Lilly down in his arms and started feeding her. It was just too adorable the way he was looking down at her so I took my phone from my bag and took a picture of them.

"Done." Dan said after a few minutes with the same proud look on his face.

"Okay, I have to admit that I didn't expect this." Glen said taking the now empty bottle from him.

"Never underestimate me." Dan said grinning. 

"And, I have handled Mark's children as well and they are from Mark so Lilly is not that hard." He added.

"Fair point." Glen said laughing. We talked for a little bit longer until we decided to go home, so we said our goodbyes and got in the car again.

"Lilly is so cute." I said when Danny started the engine.

"Yeah, but ours will be cuter cause I'm his dad and you're his mum." He said grinning.

"Of course." I said rolling my eyes and slapped his arm lightly. A few minutes later we arrived back home and went inside. I went straight to the kitchen to prepare dinner. When I was finished I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind and felt Danny put his chin on my shoulder.

"Something smells amazing here." He said kissing my cheek.

"I hope it taste the same way as it smells then." I said putting the food on the table.

"Well I was talking about you, but yeah, you taste amazing as well." He said winking at sat down opposite me. I felt myself blush a little bit so I quickly looked away. We ate our dinner in comfortable dinner and when we were done I put everything in the dishwasher while Dan disappeared upstairs. About ten minutes later he came downstairs again and took my hand and guided me upstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Nothing." He replied opening the bathroom door where i found the bath filled and candles lit everywhere around the bathroom. I knew that if I wasn't pregnant he'd have a bottle of wine as well, but now that I'm pregnant I can't drink and Dan tried not to drink either. Yeah, tried...

"You're so cute." I said giving him a light kiss. I took all my clothes and stepped in the bath with a bit help from Dan. He quickly put his clothes of after me and got in behind me. I leaned back against his chest while he had his hands on my bump.

"Have you already thought about names?" He asked after a while.

"Yeah, you?" I replied looking up at him.

"Yeah. I really like Liam." He said looking down at me.

"Yeah, I love that!" I replied happily.

 "Well that was easy." He said chuckling.

"Yup." I said smiling and pressed a light kiss against his shoulder without turning around to much.

"Liam Shay O'Donoghue." I said after a few moments of silence.

"Shay?" He asked with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, as second name. Cause when you talk about him he sounds like such an amazing man and it's such a shame that I never got to meet him and now in some way he's still here again then." I replied leaning back against his chest.

"That's beautiful." He said leaning down and pressed a kiss against my nose.

"Liam Shay O'Donoghue." He said out loud to nothing in general.

"Liam Shay O'Donoghue." I repeated.