~Chapter 16~ New year

Rose's pov:

After our amazing session in the bath we got out and went to bed as it was already pretty late. I picked up one of Danny's t-shirts and put it on while Dan didn't bother to put something on he got just in next to me. I shuffled closer to him until I was lying with my back against his chest, I felt to strong arms wrap around my body and heard him whispering through my hear

"Good night princess."

"Night handsome" I replied to him. I felt him press one last kiss at the top of my head before I drifted of to sleep.

*The next day*

I woke up from the sound of the shower and Dan singing in the shower. I smiled at myself as I realized how lucky I was to have him. I went out of bed and headed downstairs to make us breakfast. Just when I was finished I turned around and saw Danny walking into the kitchen with just a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair still wet which was dripping on his bare shoulders. Damn he is hot.

"Morning gorgeous, slept well?" He asked walking towards me and giving me a gentle kiss.

"Yeah, fine you?" I asked tearing my eyes from his gorgeous body and looking into his eyes.

"Amazing." He said smiling at me.

"I made us breakfast." I said walking to sit on the table.

"Thanks babe, but let me make the tea." He said walking to the kettle. While he was making our tea I was staring at his perfect body again, I was so lost in my thoughts and staring at him that I didn't even really realized that he had turned around and asked me with a cheeky smile

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah kinda. But I prefer your front over your back, apart from your sexy ass." I said winking at him.

"Naughty girl." I said laughing at me when he put our tea's on the table and sat down. After our breakfast we both got dressed and went into town. We just walked around London and went to a few shops. Luckily there wasn't so much press so it wasn't like we got attacked with questions about us. After about two hours we went for a coffee, but just when we walked into the coffee shop we heard a  girl scream

"OMG! IT'S DANNY!" and just when she screamed that about 5 girls came running toward us (well actually towards Danny) and kinda jumped on him telling him how big fans they were and asking for a photo and an autograph. When they all had calmed down a bit and had their photo's a girl turned to me and asked

"Hey, you're Rose aren't ye?"

"Yes." I said blushing and not really knowing how to react.

"Cool! I'm Jessica, I just want to say that I'm really happy for Dan that he finally found someone he loves and that he has done a great job, cause wow you're stunning!" She said smiling at me.

"Yeah, I know she's gorgeous isn't she?" Danny said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Yes, welcome to the script family baby!" Another girl said smiling.

"Jess, I think we should go and leave them alone." Another girl from the group said to Jessica.

"Oh yeah course, Bye!" Jessica said turning around to walk away.

"Bye." We both said back before we walked into the coffee shop.

"You have really nice fans." I said to Danny thinking about the group girls we just met.

"Yeah I know." He replied smiling at me. We ordered our coffee and went to sit down to drink our coffee. When we were finished we went back to Dan's apartment to just relax for a while before we went to Mark.

"Babe are you ready?" Dan called  from down the stairs ready to go to Mark.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I said running down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and put my shoes on.

"I'm really ready now." I said walking to Dan and grabbing his hand.

"Great." He said locking the door before we started our walk to Mark. When we arrived there we just walked in cause they already knew that we were coming to celebrate new years. Glen could't come because he was still in Dublin celebrating new year with his son. We walked into the living room and greeted Mark and Rina, we then went over to the kids who were excited to see us.

"Want a drink?" Rina asked walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah sounds great." Danny said sitting on the couch next to Mark.

"Here let me help you." I said walking after Rina to the kitchen. I knew Rina for just a day but we got along very well and it seemed like we were friends for already our whole life. I poured a glass of wine for Rina and me while she got two beers for Mark and Dan. We took the drinks to the living room and sat down on the couch with Mark and Danny.

Around 7PM Rina had finished dinner and we all went to eat. I was sitting between Danny and Lila, their youngest daughter. Rina has made amazing lasagne, and we had a really cosy dinner with all the 7 of us. When we finished I helped Rina to put the things in the dishwasher while Danny and Mark brought the kids to their bed to have a quick nap before the firework began. We were done at the same time and went to watch a film. I started sitting next to Dan but he came closer and closer and after a few minutes I was sitting on his lap. I smiled at him and then focused back on the film, but Danny had other ideas cause he started kissing my neck and knew that he would turn me on when he did that.

"Get a room you two!" Mark said laughing at us.

"I'd love to, but I'm afraid that we will wake the kids if we go upstairs now." Danny said laughing back. Rina laughed and rolled her eyes at Danny and Mark and winked at me. It was now 11PM and we were all a little bit tipsy but could't drink really more as there were still three kids. But Rina told us that they were staying the night somewhere else so that after the firework we could go to a pub.  Twenty minutes before the firework began went Rina upstairs to wake the kids who came all downstairs with sleepy heads. I poured us all a glass of champagne and lemonade for the children while Mark went to find the firework that they had bought. When everything was ready we stood in front of the television counting back from ten to zero

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We all screamed at each other hugging and cheering. We went outside with our champagne to watch the firework and Dan and Mark who were contrasting their own firework. After an hour the kids were gone and we went to a pub. You could say that we've all drank to much and that we'd have a hangover in the morning but it was all worth it cause we had an amazing time. We were not the only one in the pub cause there were a lot of tipsy people celebrating new year. When it was around 4 AM we decided that it was time to go back which would take us a while as we all could barely walk. We all slurred stupid things at each other and laughed about anything and everything.

"R-rina what do you think of a fourth child?" Mark slurred to Rina who was leaning on Mark to keep her balance.

"Nah, the child? No. But the other thing, yes." She said stumbling over her own feet. 

"I like that idea" Dan slurred to me placing a wet kiss on my cheek. 

"Well let's go home then." I said trying to walk faster but ended up tripping over my own feet as well. When we finally got home after our drunken walk, of about an hour which took us normally twenty minutes, we walked to the bedroom where Dan pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. We ripped the clothes of each others body's and kept kissing each other rough. Eventually Dan picked me up and threw me on the bed and came on top of me. We were both so drunk that we didn't even really know what we were doing, but we both knew really well how this night would end and we were both right. When we were satisfied Danny collapsed next to me and took me in his arms where I settled down and we both drifted of to sleep after our tiring day.